Hello from Aus..

-

Daz570

Thread Inturpreter
Reaction score
Hi all Knighty here,

Based in Victoria, Australia, I've been an a body lover for years now, my baby being a 67 vcv8 val, as much as people tell me i should sell it and focus on the others she still takes pride of place in the shed :)

Picture002.jpg

My other toy is kind of an a body (well, based on one) one of something like 21 E48 chargers built in limelight, but until funds permit, this is how she sits for a while,

e48013.jpg

well, i've introduced myself, have made the forum my home page allready and look forward to a very informative read,

thanks for having me,

Dan.

Welcome to the site and hope you enjoy. You will get lots of great information and get to know some great people on this site as there are many great people on here.

Amanda

Welcome Dan! I think it's great that we have members all over the globe!

You have a lot of pages here to read. Good luck!

Welcome to this great site knighty.
You are one of a few great folks from Australia here.:cheers:
Glad you are with us , and let me say, Dang nice mopars brother!!!:thumbrig:
Jump on in and enjoy.

Welcome to FABO Dan! Great looking Mopars. Great people here with ton of information. Glad to have you from 'down under'.

Welcome from Canada, lotsa good folks and info here. Dig in and enjoy!:thumrigh:nice lookin' cars you have there!

well, that makes at least 2 of us in Vic.Knighty. welcome to the board. I am a real "newbie" here as well.
if you do'nt know,Rawson is 2 hours east of Melbourne. never know,might see you one day.

regards,Rod.:-D:cheers:

-
Back