Hello from AZ!

-

Newolddart

Reaction score
Been lurking for some weeks and finally decided to join the group! My name is Trey and I am local to the Phx,AZ area.

I’m a member on several other modern mopar forums and have some pretty extensive knowledge in that arena, having built and drag raced modern Challengers and Chargers for about 5 years.

Bought a 1969 Dart a couple months back as a new project and happy to say that y’all have helped exponentially already in the short time I’ve owned her.

The car was originally a /6 and has since been modified pretty extensively before I got it. 360 magnum (cam, heads, headers, 4150 double pumper), 4.10 posi, and mini tub. I’m building it as a sort of weekend driver/drag car with the intent to NOT go full resto (sorry purists) but just have something fun to drive and is squared away under the somewhat rough exterior.

First carb car ever and only 25 years old with a passion for the old mopars. Y’all have lots of knowledge that I’m most likely going to be needing in the coming months!
221BDE89-957B-4F3C-BF55-E792035CB0B2.jpeg
340898EE-031E-4165-9509-EA33786B7D45.jpeg

Welcome to FABO Trey! Sounds like a great build. We like all old ( and some new,lol) Mopar builds!!!

The plan you have reminds me of FABO member @Cope car. Nothing like pulling up beside a Chevy at a light and blowing their doors off when the light turns green!

Here's a link to a picture of his car.
How do you get it up?
Screenshot_20220122-104836_Chrome.jpg

Welcome to the dark side! Modern cars have their place but nothing beats on old Mopar. Also, Lots of knowledgeable people here! So whatever questions you might have, someone will be able to answer them.
P.S. I’m in Phoenix too.

Welcome to the forum. I am also in AZ - down in Tucson. Your dart looks great :thumbsup:

Welcome from so cal. Great potential in that car. I like it.

-
Back