Hello from Delaware!

-

ToofLife

Reaction score
image.jpeg
Hello everyone! I've been fond of A bodies since I was 17 and rehabbed an old 65 Valiant to be my first car. 170 slant six and zero frills, but a good car, and one of the more unique rides in the high school parking lot (1988). She's long gone, but I've decided to restore another 65 Valiant...this time a convertible with a 273 V8. I've got 2 stashed in a barn that should combine to make one good one. Recently, while gearing up for the project and reading about the Valiant evolution, I became infatuated with the earlier Valiant/Lancer. I love those lines! Long story short...I've added a 62 Lancer 4 door with a 225 slant six to the project list. The more I learn about these cars, the more I want to learn. I'm hoping to use this forum as a source of knowledge and support throughout the course of these restorations and beyond. I look forward to sharing the experience with you all!

Welcome to FABO!!

Cragers look great on your Lancer!!
Thanks. They were on it when I bought it...saves me the trouble of buying them. I think the wheels dramatically improve the look and personality of these A bodies. The convertible will get the same upgrade.

Welcome from north Carolina, glad to have you here

-
Back