Hello from Germany

-

SPS

Reaction score
Hi,
my name is Sven and i'm a Mopar Guy from Stuttgart in Germany.
I have a 68 Plymouth Roadrunner 383-4bbl with a TF727,
which i imported 2006 from Texas to Germany 8)
My 2nd Mopar should be a A-Body and thats why i'm now here :read2:

Here are a few pics from my Runner

68RR1.jpg

68RR2.jpg

68RR3.jpg

68RR4.jpg

68RR5.jpg

68RR6.jpg

68RR7.jpg

68RR8.jpg

68RR9.jpg

68RR10.jpg

68RR11.jpg

68RR12.jpg

68RR13.jpg

68RR14.jpg

68RR15.jpg

68RR16.jpg

68RR17.jpg

68RR18.jpg

68RR19.jpg

Very nice Sven, I love to see Mopars all over the world. Welcome to FABO. Did you know that the "For A-bodies Only" moderators have just started a new site called "For B-bodies Only". I`ve signed up although I don`t have a B-body.

Hi, the pics are from the nederlands because i picked up the car in Rotterdam and drove it home (~400miles)

Yes i've seen the new FBBO

Guten tag.

Nice 'Runner, Sven.

Hey Sven,

Welcome to FABO!

I am impressed with how many Germans like to party down with American muscle cars.

Hey, do us FABO members a favor........If you see Barak Hussein Obama over there acting like he is already president of the United States, do us a favor and kick him in the balls for us here at FABO.

Contrary to what the liberal media says, us hard working Americans are not too happy with his Marxists agenda.

Welcome...Nice Runner and props for putting vintage Mopars on the map over there :D

Great looking RR. I see it has Oklahoma plates on and you bought it out of Texas. Hopefully it spent it's whole life there and not some state where they salt their roads and the cars have a lot rust.

HAARY

Hey Sven,

Hey, do us FABO members a favor........If you see Barak Hussein Obama over there acting like he is already president of the United States, do us a favor and kick him in the balls for us here at FABO.

Contrary to what the liberal media says, us hard working Americans are not too happy with his Marxists agenda.

AMEN!!!!!!!

Welcome Sven.
I am sure you will enjoy this great site.
Glad to see more people from around the world enjoying
these great mopars. And your 60Road runner looks great.:thumbrig:

Thanks for the compliments :thumbrig:

More Pics. Hope you enjoy it :-D

204.jpg

206.jpg

208.jpg

218.jpg

545.jpg

553.jpg

561.jpg

369.jpg

392.jpg

393.jpg

445.jpg

446.jpg

447.jpg

0249.jpg

Love this pic. The Demon from my buddy Benni and my RR =P~

0250.jpg

0251.jpg

Welcome Sven! I just spent the whole last weekend with my wife's cousin and husband who are here visiting from Germany. They insist that we come to see them next time, so I need to find a good car show while I'm over there!

Welcome aboard Sven. That's a nice looking Runner.

I had to think of the map of Europe for a minute when you said that you live in Stutgart and picked your car up in Rotterdam. :) I had a Z-28 Camaro built in the US in 1974 and had it shipped to Germany, and I picked it up in Bremerhaven. I was living in Lahr, Schwartzwald, at the time. But from Stutgart, it's pretty much a straight run to Rotterdam, and the shipping from the US was probably cheaper to there than to northern Germany. Enjoy your time here at FABO.

Thanks !! This is a great picture.:thumbrig:

Glad you found your way here to this great site.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

The shipping price is not the only thing why i shipped it to Rotterdam.
If you import a car to Germany you have to pay customs (10%) and taxes (19%)
But if you ship the car to the nederlands you only have to pay 6% taxes if the car is over 30 years.

Mom And Dad Both Come From Germany ..... Berlin .... Would Love To Go Back Some Day ..... Bring My Dart

ASIIMG_3804.jpg1.jpg

Hey Sven:

Welcome aboard!

I was just in Hamburg in April - didn't see the first Mopar. Saw a '65 Mustang GT convert running around in Berlin last year, but again, no Mopars. They must all be down south in Stuttgart!!!

Nice RR,
:salute:
Ray

-
Back