Hello from Germany

-
Hi Ray, yes in the south it gaves a lot of Mopars but also in Hamburg ,Berlin and in the "Pott" aka Ruhrgebiet.

Tach SVen.. :D :thebirdm:

We have a lot of Mopars in Northgermany but they don´t drive every Day... When anyone comes here to Germany , just give us a call or a Notice and we will see!! Maybe one Day i come over to USA through my Work by "Baker Hughes" anyone know ?

I know of Baker Hughes; it's a big oilfield services company based in Houston.

I'll post something for you guys the next time I head over there and maybe we can get together. I know I'll be back in Hamburg at the end of next March. There's a big aircraft interiors show over there every year that I attend.

Ray

Wilkommen!

Es ist sehr gut, so vieler MOPARS in Deutschland zu sehen. Ich bin sicher Ihr Auto zeichnet eine Menschenmenge überall gehen Sie. Schönes Auto.

Grüß

When our cousins left two weeks ago, we promised them we would come and visit before the kids got too old. Sounds like now we need to put a FABO trip to Germany together!

hey Sven, don't spam this fine board with your runner pix. You'd come back when you've choosen the correct model... LOL

Welcome, Dude... ;-)

Hey Sven:

Welcome aboard!

I was just in Hamburg in April - didn't see the first Mopar. Saw a '65 Mustang GT convert running around in Berlin last year, but again, no Mopars. They must all be down south in Stuttgart!!!

Nice RR,
:salute:
Ray
Hi Ray, when you're next time in Hamburg you'ld ask for "Hafenbahnhof". On Sundays you will see a lot of mopars. I swear. And when you have luck you can see illegal 1/4 miles in the harbour district as well (mopar only) ;-)

Is there anybody from the Eifel on here, we'll be traveling to germany the end for Feb. to visit wifes family. I lived there for years, you'd be really surpised how many old muscle cars are around especially in holland, luxembourg, etc.

For all of our members currently in Germany. Please post here any Mopar and/or musclecar events happening in your area.

I have been here for over 4 1/2 years and the only time I ever see older Mopars and musclecars is when I go to Bitburg to race.

I have heard there is a club called Road Runners or something similar.

I would really like to get more involved with any cruises/shows my last summer here. I don't have any of my older Mopars here with me. Just my SRT-4. I'll park down the street... :)

Welcome Sven! Sweet Road Runner!

Rob
In Mannheim

Hi Rob, the most important event are the mopar nats germany. Watch out for date and location on www.moparshop.de
There´s a custom and drag show in helmbrechts in june. Race action, nice cars and bikes. Check www.customizers-east.de
In Mannheim is the biggest german swap meet in october, it´s called veterama
FABO member mean318 is organising a car show in Schweinfurt july
See you
Juergen

Thanks for the information Juergen and Michael!

I am hoping to be more involved in car stuff this next summer. I am so homesick! I hope to see you both at events. I will be driving my orange SRT-4 and will probably have my 4 boys along for the ride :).

Did Sven move over to the B Body forum?...

sven moved.

Next meeting is end of february / beginning march as Juergen wrote above. Its the Saison opening party in the Moparshop. There is now exact date available yet but I will post it when available....

Hey Sven,

Welcome to FABO!

I am impressed with how many Germans like to party down with American muscle cars.

Hey, do us FABO members a favor........If you see Barak Hussein Obama over there acting like he is already president of the United States, do us a favor and kick him in the balls for us here at FABO.

Contrary to what the liberal media says, us hard working Americans are not too happy with his Marxists agenda.

Please, don't include me. And i work hard too ... Nice car though !

sven moved.

Next meeting is end of february / beginning march as Juergen wrote above. Its the Saison opening party in the Moparshop. There is now exact date available yet but I will post it when available....

Street Mag Show Hamburg Sa./So. 23./24. Mai
Street Mag Show Dornbirn/Austria Sa./So. 30./31. Mai
Street Mag Show Geiselwind Fr. – So. 12.-14. Juni
Street Mag Show Hannover Sa./So. 08./09. August
Street Mag Show Grefrath Sa./So. 22./23. August

Thanks for the information Juergen and Michael!

I am hoping to be more involved in car stuff this next summer. I am so homesick! I hope to see you both at events. I will be driving my orange SRT-4 and will probably have my 4 boys along for the ride :).

Did Sven move over to the B Body forum?...

Hi Rob,
check this: http://www.bike-and-music-weekend.de/
It takes place in geiselwind near wuerzburg. This weekend will be great fun :cheers:

Hey Rob,

Roadrunners is a car club in Luxembourg, some very nice guys. Not alot of mopars. the best place to see mopars(and old muscle cars in general) are at shows in belgium and holland. I was stationed at Spangdahlem for 3+ yrs.

Hi Rob,

you should visit the mopar-nationals arranged by the moparshop germany. I think it will take place last july weekend or first august weekend in the Ruhrgebiet - take a look at www.moparshop.de or www.mopar-forum.de to find out the exact date.

To get more info about the Bitburg events: www.1on1-motorsports.de

See you at the nationals 2009!

Greets from Germany

Michael

-
Back