Hello from IOWA!

-

kikgas01

Reaction score
I have a 72 Pro-Street Dart with a 500 stroker in it. I tried listing it under cars for sale but didn`t work. Maybe that is a sign to keep it eh? Nothin here but cows n corn. O yeah and cold crappy weather! Take it easy.

Welcome to FABO.

:worthles:
Anyone else from Iowa here?
dart72.jpg

dart077.jpg

Vette010-1.jpg

Don`t know, it`s all brand new and needs tuned. I`m guessing low 10`s.

Welcome to FABO kikgas. I know this guy. We were car show neighbors. Nice Dart. You should have Steve Harvey look it over. He's one of those guys that could make it go low 10's even if it had a stock 318. LOL. I pm'd you back. Give me a call tomorrow on that ET-50 you need. toolman

Welcome to the best Mopar site there is! It's great to have you and that gorgeous pro street Dart on board.

Did I see that for sale on racingjunk? Love the color. ;-) But then again I'm kinda partial.

Yep, but in 2 weeks It won`t be for sale. I will have what I need then.Thanks for the warm welcome. The bright green is a eye catcher! If I am able to keep it, it will have a 4 link under it again!

Welcome to FABO. I just joined this week. I am from Ryan,IA. Where are you from? My car is a 73 Dart Sport.

-
Back