Hello from London England!

-

Millzeeti9

Reaction score
Hi guys just introducing myself to the website, joined today.

Name is Billy, from London, UK.

My car is a 67 Notchback barracuda that was imported from North Carolina 2 years ago.
Running a 340, (72'), roller cam, aluminum heads etc. runs really strong.
Have ran a 13.1 @ 105mph on street tyres.

Been into mopars all my young life (only 25) all thanks to my dad who once owned the original in-voilet 70' hemi cuda convertible that craig jackson now owns!

Any questions just ask :)

Thanks!!

Heeeeeeeyyyy, nice Notchback.
Welcome aboard!

Welcome to FABO, nice looking 67!!

I need to get back over the pond to visit, it's been a long time since I was stationed there.

Welcome from Texas, I love the 67-69 notch cars. I had one of each year a long time back. I wish I still had them.

Welcome Billy Ole Chap! I hope I got that right. Welcome from Oklahoma! Got a 69 notch myself but not that nice looking yet. My son and I have been working on it for a couple of months now. Like you, I would like to find a 340 for it someday but for now the 318 will have to do.

Thanks Guys!! Glad I found this forum! Will uploads some more photos when i can!

Yes im a fan of corrie....haha

And DAVES69 - import took about 2 months and only because i was waiting for the container to be filled up. The actual process only took around 2 weeks and was surprisingly easy. I used an agent from the UK :)

Welcome to the best site on the web! Stay active and you'll be right at home in no time.

Nice Barracuda notch. Do you have to convert the car to right hand drive?

More pics would be nice too.

Hi Billy nice to see you on here, it is a great site and very helpful.

See you
Ali
from Worcester England.

with a 68 notch 340 and in Blue too in England

Must---have---more---pics------

Oh ,crap, Sorry :D:D:D

Ahem, WELCOME !!!

The Ford Anglia is my dads and runs a 340 Six Pak motor from a friends AAR cuda. Its not the original engine :)

I changed the wheels on the cuda this summer for something different and to stop the tyre rub that I got on the previous. I would still like some grey Torq thrust D's with red line tyres on the car! maybe pork pie slicks on the back!

thanks guys!

-
Back