hello from mexico

-

superbee74

Reaction score
hello from mexico city congratulations for your cars and your site¡¡¡,in mexico we have our version of the super bee and i have one ¡¡¡ I hope you liked and enjoy it please coment .this is the pictures from my superbee 74 and my lebaron town and country.

73-chrysler-super-bee-bycharly_2.jpg

DSC00482.JPG

hello thanks for your invitation you have a nice car great job¡¡¡¡¡¡ this is another pics.

73-chrysler-super-bee-bycharly_3.jpg

73-chrysler-super-bee-bycharly_1.jpg

100_2164.jpg

Bienvenido to the site! Pretty cool cars, what kind of 1/4 mile times do you run with your Town & Country? What modifications have you made to your SuperBee or is it stock? I really like the color. I hope you stick around and teach us a little more about the A-Bodies that were sold in Mexico. Enjoy.

Looking for my old Demon. It was sold from a used car lot in Saginaw township in about 1974. It was black and had been painted like the Motown Missile. You would think some one would remember it but it is like it vanished.It was a 1971 Demon 340 four speed black with white stripes but had 318 auto in it when it was sold.

Looking for my old Demon.It was sold from a used car lot in Saginaw township in about 1974.It was black and painted like the Motown missile.You would think some one would remember it but it vanished. It was a 1971 340 four speed black with white stripes. It had a 318 auto in it when it was sold.

Welcome from 2x north of your border!
I really like the superbee, post some pics of the interior and the engine please. I would like to know what these cars came with stock from the factory. Any info would be great!
My favorite cars are the Dart Sports.
It seems to me that Mexican cars had a lot of really interesting options that we don't see at all on our cars in the U.S. and Canada.
Enjoy the site! It's a lot of fun.

Another welcome from Canada!I have a 73 Dart Sport 340,4 speed(Superbee)Hey,I really like that name beter than Dart Sport.Here,s mine..

MT.NEMO.JPG

OCT 08 003.jpg

-
Back