Hello from minnesota

-

adam_murphy

Reaction score
Hey guys, found this site while searching for pics on how guys have installed axle floaters on a duster. Figured i'd start here and introduce myself. Im Adam, 24, and i drive a 02 grand prix gtp that is modified and i race once or twice a year. My dad has a 70 duster that he purchased about 3 years ago to try to spend some father/son time with me. Anyhow here's a pic of his car and of mine, as well as a video.

7233_124387019627_503274627_2270089_1713537_n.jpg

7233_124388284627_503274627_2270094_6980264_n.jpg

Hopefully this vid works, me racing my dad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEA22kf330g

I look forward to reading up alot on this site!

Thanks guys, i'm not new to forums, no the English language, so enjoy a new member that is anal about correct grammar ;) Let me know if that video works, as im linking it from my facebook acct.

Welcome to FABO! I'm just above ya here in Canada,70 miles north of the border.8)

Welcome to FABO!! Nice to have another member from Minnesota! :-D

Thanks guys, i'm not new to forums, no the English language, so enjoy a new member that is anal about correct grammar ;) Let me know if that video works, as im linking it from my facebook acct.

Are you sure? ;)

BTW: The link does not work but that might be because we have to sign up for Facebook in order to view your images. Not 100% sure - just taking a guess.

Welcome to FABO! That track looks vary familiar. Cedar falls Raceway. I'll be there Sat. Sept 5th. for Arm drop live.

Thanks guys, the only thing stock under the hood is the coil packs, ill see if i can find a pic. The duster has a 360 30 over, unknown cam, but has roller rockers installed. High rise weiand intake, dual carter 4 bbls, 4 spd, dana 60 rear end w/ spool, strange axles.

Oooooooooooooo That Duster looks like fun.
Nice Poncho as well.
Welcome aboard!

-
Back