hello from Missouri

-

Jmcginnis89

Reaction score
Im new to the site i have a 1974 Plymouth Gold Duster that i had when i was 13 and recently got back nothing has changed on it and im going to start to restore it so i will proble have alot of questions but this seams to be the right place the car has a slat six 225ci with 3,901.3 miles on it and runs good just need to clean it up and was wanting to keep motor and build it up performance wise so all the help i can get is appreceated thanks

i just am wanting some ideas on how to build this stock motor up with alot more power

the miles are so low my grand ma bought it in 74 and didnt like driving it she said it was to big and parked it in the garage and gave it to me finally

Attachments

• 363.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 130
  • 362.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 136
does anyone know how much rubber i can fit under here stock with out changing anything it has f78 14 on it now old school

Welcome to this great site Jmcginnis89 :cheers: wow that is a great Mopar you have there :glasses7: F78 :colors: those are some old tires :coffee2:
We have some great tech's here in the wheel and tire tech threads and I am
sure they will be glad to jump in and help :glasses7: I run 215 60 on my early 66 valiant and I am sure you can run much larger 14'es then I can on my old Valiant. Take a look around and post your needs and enjoy this great site :cheers:
Not fare away in northeast Arkansas :coffee2:

Attachments

• Axle%20bearing%20change%20090.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 124
  • Ralley's%20004.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 126
Welcome Iam new to sit as well but I got a ? for you does your car have a/c or power streeing on it thanks

I have 275-60-15 on the back and 225-70-15 on the front of my 73 340 Duster on 15x7 with 4 1/4 Backspace with 1/4 spacer in the rear to clear the spring pack clamp

It had 245-60-14 on the rear and 215-60-14 on the front on its factory 14 inch rallyes when I brought it home

Is your car supposed to have a black top? and be a triple black car?

Sorry but to answer some ? It has disc brakes on the front and it also has a/c and power steering sure grip rear end package foot feed washer fluid Chrome package and radio that's what I know about it so far besides it has a /6 225ci f78 x14 tires original tire wheels rings and caps the spare and bumper jack and tire tool and build sheet also the owners manual it was my great grandmas and she hardly drove it just to the library it has 3,901 miles it a good car and still running great

-
Back