Hello, from Napa CA

-

ddart383

Reaction score
Hi members. Love Mopars (Dodge). A little about my background. My father work for a Dodge dealership in Los Gatos CA 1958's. Then was promote to manager of the new Rambler dealership that just opened. He then opened 2 used car lots in San Jose CA. Then he bought a Dodge dealership, 1964. Then bought a Chys dealership and changed it over to a Pont, Buick, GMC. I was the parts manager/service manager. Then he bought a Ford dealership, I was the parts manager/service manager. I had the best of the best in luxury & speed had fun at the time but I grew up with luxury, hot rods, etc; I didn't realize what I had, didn't realize I was blessed. Thanks Dad! Now I wish I would have saved soom of those Hemi cars, BB firebirds, GS Buicks, '57 Chevy, etc.
Thanks,
Doug

Welcome, cool story from the days when gas was cheap and a 318 was considered a small engine. Beautiful countryside for cruising where you are.

First off, Thanks to all for the wonderful welcome. The only thing I have that I saved is a 1991 Jeep Wrangler Renegade, 4x4, 6cyl, 5spd, limited slip rear, air conditioning, removeable hard top, oversize BFG tires, Red body, black top, gray interior, pioneer 12 disc CD player. Still runs great.
Thanks again,
Doug

-
Back