Hello from Virginia

-

Qwk87Coupe

Reaction score
I've been lurking around the site for a good while. Finally joined up a while back and just getting around to posting. Looks like piles of goof information and great people.
I'm the Parts Manager for a local Dodge Dealership in small town Virginia. Always been into mopars, 67 Dart is the current project. Looking forward to getting to know you guys!

Welcome to FABO. Great to have another member from the commonwealth. Were the heck is Huddleston. I,m about an hour south of Richmond in Suffolk.

Oldschoolcuda

Nice area. Again welcome aboard and if you get a chance post up some pictures of your Dart project. Would love to see it.

Oldschoolcuda

I've been lurking around the site for a good while. Finally joined up a while back and just getting around to posting. Looks like piles of goof information and great people.
I'm the Parts Manager for a local Dodge Dealership in small town Virginia. Always been into mopars, 67 Dart is the current project. Looking forward to getting to know you guys!

LMAO, welcome to FABO! I know it is a typo, but it is just to funny to ignore.

Welcome from another VA member - up 81 just south of Winchester.

Heres a couple pics I snapped the day I picked it up. Its an original /6 auto car. Im building the car to run in King of the Street heads up 6.95 index class. Im going with a 5.7 hemi /727 and a little spray. Mostly just collecting parts right now. I've got the chassis parts (inboard spring kit, minitub, caltracs) and most of the hemi swap parts. Hopefully I'll have some progress pictures soon.

dart.jpg

dart2.jpg

-
Back