Hello Mopar Gearheads!

-

Seqouia Devil

Reaction score
My name is Jerry I'm 37 years old. I work as a Stage Tech in a State University Preforming Arts Center

Born and raised in San Luis Obispo, California, home of crappy smog laws and crappier quality gas. :angry7:

My Mopars include:

1972 Dodge Demon 225 /6 1bbl (on column)automatic transmission Manual brakes 4 wheel drum, non/AC, Manual steering unknown 7.25" rear gears GY3 exterior ember Gold interior bench seat. Condition, well worn daily driver

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 383 (original 318 auto) manual transmission, manual brakes 4 wheel disc, AC, 8.75 rear with 3.23 limited slip gears. HT6 dark tan metallic exterior hardtop. BL1 bumble bee strip brown interior bucket seats and tan dash. Condition, almost completed full restoration.

1977 Dodge Aspen coupe 225 /6 1bbl 904 auto on column B6 blue exterior blue bench seat interior manual brakes disc/drum, PS, non A/C, 8.25 rear 3.21 open gears. Condition, well worn daily driver.

Pics will follow soon

Been reading through the forums for a couple weeks thought I'd register and say hi and shoot the breeze with everyone here seems like a great group of people.

Jerry, aka Seqouia Devil

Welcome, Devil. You have a nice variety of MoPars. Of course, you will be hounded for pics. So, pull up a chair, pop a brewski, and jump on in. Great bunch of people here.

Welcome to FABO. Nice batch of Mopars you got there! Still in the SLO area?

Welcome my Son.....welcome.............. to the machine.......LOL.

Share some pics.....we like them as I'm sure you found out already.

as.jpg

Hi Jerry!!!

Welcome to th #1 MOPAR site on the Web. You are in the Greatest company of the bunch of Techs, Shade Trees, Wrench Turning Knuckle Busting , Car-**** Loving =P~ bunch of Guys and Gals.

Here's "Hester" my '66 Valiant \ 6 Super 225 with 4 on the floor, taken in the highlands of West Virginia this past winter:

Hawks Nest 09 079.1.JPG

Hawks Nest 09 031.1.JPG

And here's Hubby (aka Grumpuscreature) telling me it's too d*mn cold and for me to get back in the ---car. :-\"

Hawks Nest 09 080.11.JPG

Hawks Nest 09 079.1.JPG

Hawks Nest 09 031.1.JPG

Hawks Nest 09 080.11.JPG

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone!

The pictures of my 1972 Demon is from when I first bought it in 2001 when I had a decent camera now I'm stuck with my POS camera phone you will see the difference in quailty.

Painted the roof black after some rust repair. I followed the outline for a full canopy vinyl minus the trim pieces. I used a $8 can of rustoleum and a roller and brush after suffing paint with scotchbrite pads and taping off the outline.

repainted ala' rattle can the steel wheels black again and popped on a set of mid 1970's cop dog dishes. Also took a white paint pen and made the rasied black letters... white. Buffed the hell outta the worn but orginal GY3 paint

Yes that is an epic blown front seal transmission leak on the driveway

hpim0028.jpg

0526091232.jpg

0526091234k.jpg

here is my 1977 Aspen

hpim0049.jpg

1970 Challenger

0526091243.jpg

Man :-D You must be living right and welcome to this great site
The Style wheels look great on your Aspen I love them cars too.:cheers:
Well I hope you jump on in and enjoy the #1 site going.
These folks here are very helpful and enjoy there time spent here.
Yes I name my cars and trucks all moPar.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv%20010%20%28Custom%29.jpg

Man :-D You must be living right and welcome to this great site
The Style wheels look great on your Aspen I love them cars too.:cheers:
Well I hope you jump on in and enjoy the #1 site going.
These folks here are very helpful and enjoy there time spent here.
Yes I name my cars and trucks all moPar.

Thanks memike!

Those are 14 x 6 mag 500's that were on my Challenger when I bought it that are now on the Aspen. I still had the orginal 14's on the Aspen with full wheel covers but the tires were bad so when I put new 15' steelies on the Challenger I rotated the mag500's to the Aspen because the tires were new. That's when I noticed how good it looked so they have stayed on ever since.

-
Back