Hello Mopar Lovers

-

Dave M.

Knuckle Dragger
Reaction score
I am new to this forum but not to Chrylser products. Growing up I owned 17 different Mopars, most of them under $500.00. Some I wish I still had today! My last project was a body off restoration on a 1968 Corvette Convertible. I liked the car, but found myself browsing ebay for Super Bees', GTX's, Roadrunners and the like. I found a 1969 Dart Swinger that was beautifully restored by George R., on Ebay so I bid on it and won the car! My wife asked me why I wanted a car that was already done? Well, as much as I like to work on these cars, I didn't want to start from scratch again! At age 57' I just want to drive it and keep it original, and in great shape. I look forward to sharing my experiences with you and look forward to learning from you as well.

Dave M. :read2:

Hello and welcome Dave! Nice to have you here! Please post pics of this nice Dart you speak of!

Welcome Dave, nice to have you here. Yes, when you come to FABO, you must be bearing gifts....er', I mean pictures. One thing we like to see and hear about is members cars, and yours sounds like a dandy!!!Take your shoes off and set a spell, you're in good company here!!! Geof

Dave,
GREAT to see you here! Make yourself at home. I'm here every night like an addiction! LOL

George
P.S. I have to change my avatar pic! LOL

wel_ani3Tay.gif

Welcome to FABO.I think the "Dave's" are catching up to the "Mikes". More pics of the car please.8)

Dave

wel_ani3Tay.gif

You made a great choice going A-bod. Now you get to hang out with us :) Welcome to the site,

Pics please

Grant

Welcome aboard
I have had my fun building them myself, But we still get to take care of them and it sounds like George's car found a great home.

ALOHA

Welcome aboard! You find this site a wealth of knowledge.

Aloha Mike

oh and once you figure out how to post pictures...I won't have to post this...
Ha Ha!

:worthles:

I am new to this forum but not to Chrylser products. Growing up I owned 17 different Mopars, most of them under $500.00. Some I wish I still had today! My last project was a body off restoration on a 1968 Corvette Convertible. I liked the car, but found myself browsing ebay for Super Bees', GTX's, Roadrunners and the like. I found a 1969 Dart Swinger that was beautifully restored by George R., on Ebay so I bid on it and won the car! My wife asked me why I wanted a car that was already done? Well, as much as I like to work on these cars, I didn't want to start from scratch again! At age 57' I just want to drive it and keep it original, and in great shape. I look forward to sharing my experiences with you and look forward to learning from you as well.

Dave M. :read2:

Welcome to FABO!8)

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

-
Back