Hello, new Belgian member

-

beri

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I'm Jelle.
Bought a 67 dodge dart 270, with a 273ci V8 a few years ago and I have been working on it ever since. I am especially focusing on the mechanical work.
Since I'm new to this forum, here are some pictures! O:)

I don't have a lot of people with knowledge of mopar vehicles in my neighbourhood, so I am hoping to share some knowledge and possible questions.

Grts

Attachments

• P1100202.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 118
  • P1100227.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 109
  • P1100228.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 108
  • P1100233.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 102
Welcome Jelle nice to have another 67 on here,you will find this site as the Mecca for your Mopar needs,great people all willing to help out if you cant find the answer your looking for.Nice ride ! Give us a run down on the girl...

Welcome aboard Jelle :glasses7: You will find out we have allot of members with knowledge for mopar here and tech's here ready to jump in and help and many great folks like me looking for it :glasses7: Enjoy :color: Grrovy job on that more door Dart :color:

ziet er goed uit Jelle
zaten die klokjes er al in of heb je dat zelf gedaan?

Nice looking Dart Jelle,
Welcome aboard.
C

Thanks Guys!

Her are some specs:

- 273ci V8 "LA" engine, had a rebore, new set of pistons @+0.020" + new set of bearings @0.010"
- Mounted with a Holley 2bbl carb, model 4160
- Auto transmission torqueflite A-904-LA type (revised it last year)
- Reworked and replaced all the electrics under the hood
- Replaced or revised everything near the engine like steering pump, alternator, fan,...
- Replaced all steering components
- Replaced the whole brake system and master cylinder
- Pretty much everything else is standard

I don't know much about bodywork, so this hasn't been changed since I bought it like 5 years ago.

@diymirage
De klokjes zaten er in toen ik hem kocht, maar heb wel het originele dash nog.
:)

Grts

-
Back