Hello new guy

-

Blue87D100

Reaction score
Just found out about this site. I bought a wrecked 69 Dart that I have been parting out. Its been slow going only using craigslist and a few other mopar sites. I am saving up to buy my dream dart a red 66 Dart GT 273 4 speed car. Im hoing to make some friends on here and sell some parts!

Thank you
JP:newb:

Thanks fellas! I have been checking out the site,seems very cool. Its huge! A lot going on,and a ton of info.I have already found all kinds of stuff to buy in the for sale section:D

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here!
Post up what parts you have available for all of us that are in process of building '69 Darts. Is your parts car a 2-door or 4-door? Can you cut body panels for sheet metal? Let us know what you've got and what you can do.

Welcome, start posting in the for sale section there's always people looking for stuff.

Thanks everyone! Man people are jumping on my stuff for sale:shock: This is the fastest I have ever sold stuff,my heads spinning! Thank you forabodiesonly.

Welcome!, Been away for a while, Have fun with your ride!!

Thanks again guys for all the welcomes. 383Duster we should hang out some time,I go to Dallas/Ft Worth to see family all the time.

JP

Welcome to FABO Red66GT!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Looking forward to seeing some pictures - We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• B3 Side Shot.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 120
-
Back