Hello...

-

GTSCowboy

Reaction score
Hey all!..I am the new guy...I finally signed up last night, I was thankfully urged to do so by a new friend ...superdart340...Thanks Bob!

Welcome, theres alot of great guys here! But first you need to put picture of your car up :-D

Thanks guys!!...I've got a 1969 Dart 383 4-spd GTS clone,I've been playing with for awhile.Gonna make some changes to it's factory appearance & performance...

Welcome, theres alot of great guys here! But first you need to put picture of your car up :-D

... yeah, and even with pictures up some people still can't tell we aren't all guys. :-D (Jes' messin with ya Moose.)

Welcome aboard GTS!!! SuperDart340 Bob steered you right when he sent you here. Make yourself at home and enjoy!

Welcome to FABO! You're going to have fun here.
As others have said, you gotta post some pics of your GTS clone. We love pics...even better to show some 'before' and 'after' pics since you mentioned you're going to be making some changes.

:worthles:

Heres some pics the first is the day I bought it...I'm looking for a nice hemi hood,an STR-15 cross ram intake,A-100 seats and mini tub it...maybe even a Dana 60...say 4.56...Kinda gion for that Hurst Hemi look

Attachments

• 100_0035.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 99
  • 0708091101.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 101
  • 0708091101b.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 100
Thanks everyone!!...Looking to add a bigger cam some headwork and maybe a set of headers...definetly going with some steeper gears 4.56, 4.88 or 5.13...YEEEHAAAAA!!!

Glad to have you here.

-
Back