Hello

-

340mike

Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Mike and I am so glad to have found this site!
I have had many mopars over the years and lots of different A body's my current car is a 73 340 4 speed dart sport I bought out of AZ a couple years ago, its numbers matching but the motor has been built to 420hp, its a great car its very fast and super dependable! I drive it all the time in the summer as I live in Minnesota so our season is kinda short around here! The car is silver with black interior and it has the fold down rear seat, p/s, manual disc orig had A/C but is gone now, also has the scooped hood, I have centerline type wheels with BFG T/A'S on it. I will try to get pics up as soon as my kid shows me how to do that!8)

Welcome to FABO, 340mike! You're going to have fun here.
Gotta see pics of your ride 'cause :worthles:

Welcome aboard mike!! Another member on here has the twin to your car "pettybludart" a different color than yours, but I think identical! Nice car, but I dont seeeee any pics yet??

Thanks! I am still trying to get some pic's up, our computer sucks!

Welcome aboard Mike! It's terrific to have you here. I hope you enjoy the site as much as the rest of us do.

To keep the natives from attacking you too severely, here's a quick trip to the red Help Section on Aisle 7:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=3540

I'm just messin with you! It's really the instructions for posting pictures of your Dart Sport. :-D

-
Back