Hello!

-

Lakeeffect

Drive Fast , Take Chances
Reaction score
Signed up for my first Mopar Forum. My old man would be proud if he knew what a online forum was. Been around Mopars my whole life but i too was bitten with the Odd gene and went with VWs As my car of choice.

Times change and FWD never does get cool. Had my dream 1982 Callaway Rabbit, had my R32 golf. They never really scratched that itch i had.

My dads been racing Mopars on Dirt tracks since the early 70s So i cant help but love them too.
I'm in Iraq and i got 6 more months Till I am done! 7 years in and i have had enough. Been talking to the old man about building a Valiant. The flying green brick style. The old mans got a RAM small black i think needs a new home. Well i should be writing less and reading more. Probably wont be posting much Just reading and trying to learn a thing or two. MAybe find a Nice deal on a Nice Roller Valiant:-D

Shayne

Welcome to FABO Shayne.
Your old man sounds like a cool guy, and I'm glad he had some influince on your Valiant purchase.
When you have some time lets see some pictures of Your Dads cars and that Valiant.

Currently searching For a Valiant! Ill have to dig up some pics of my dads cars. Here's one i found google searching.
He's 06. Few Years ago but i think this was when he was running a RAM (lynchburg Va builder) small block and i think it was around 600hp i also recall him having the rev limiter set at 8k It sounded good!
IMG_3022.jpg
kill_motor.jpg
fun stuff back home.
dscf0026.jpg

another old one
dads_____car-.jpg

Welcome to FABO Shayne. Lots of reading to do to pass the time :read2:

Good luck in your Valiant/Mopar search!!

Thank you for your service and be safe. :salute:

cool, Welcome. Try searchtempest, it is a multi city searching site for Craigslist

Welcome to FABO!

Stay safe and thank you.:cheers:

Well said homecloned X2 from me Lakeeffect
I did the dirt thing a few years and so did my son :-D
Here is some entertainment for you while you are protecting out country

This is my son following the white car and then pulling in to the pit's after a hot lap in the first Video, I don't have a good camera but you can still enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=149Qtvd9XSc

Know he is playing the drums for a great band :cheers:
the ZACH WILLIAMS AND THE REFOMATION and is going to Europe in March
I hope you can enjoy them and get back home safe and get you started on a MoPar :cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK9AuiZjH1Q

Home is Spartansburg PA but i just say Erie because no one knows where Spartansburg is:-D. I'm currently Stop-Loss soo that means they army is keeping me beyond my orig contract of 6 years. Once i get state side and to my Home station Ill turn my gear in (only the stuff they have on paper :cheers:) Ill be done!

First of all, thank you for your service!
Now, welcome to FABO. You're going to have fun here.

Shayne, thanks for serving, and make it back home safe so you can have some well-deserved fun with that Valiant !!! I did 9-1/2 years myself, and got stop-lossed in Germany during the original Desert Storm. Hang in there, buddy !!!

Welcome to the best Mopar site on the net Shayne! You'll find exactly what you're looking for around here.

Thanks for doing what you do on our behalf every day! Stay safe and keep your head down til you can get back home.

-
Back