HELP-1967 Dodge Dart

-

Cudagirl04

Reaction score
who can tell me on here how to get the build sheet out of the dart. Cuz people told me a few diffrent ways but they didn't work. So i need somebodys help

Do you know were the build sheet is ? Usually under a seat and has to be removed very slowly so it doesnt fall apart.

Yup thats a common place. Mine was under the front seat though. Sometimes they end up under the carpet or under the door panels. Lots of places to hide them.

also look behind the glovebox as i found them there on two different 67s(if the paper box is still there)

On my 72 Duster there was one behind the rear seat back between the springs and foam and another in the same car was behind the rear drivers side panel below the quarter window. Hopefully the rats haven't made a bed out of it.

I had a 70 Dart Swinger, got one from under the front bench, one from under the rear seat bottom, one behind the rear seat back, one under the carpet and one behind the glovebox. Funny, I can't find one in some other cars that I'd like to have one for, but this thing was littered with them.

Cudagirl04 said:
well whats the easiest way to get it out?

Verrrrry carefully. :D

Mine was under the rear seat bottom, I just laid it upside down, pulled up on the springs and carfully slit it out. that's about all you can do.

J/K about it being five pages long. I'm not a very good 'splainer so it takes me a long time. Not being able to talk with my hands (holding finger like hook captures seat frame) doesn't help either.
Anybody ever try to explain things without gesticulating? I gotta talk with my hands. Anyway, hope it helped. Ray

-
Back