help big bolt pattern will some f body stuff work on a bodies

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
will the front disk brake and spendles off a 77 aspen work on an 64 to 66 abody help i dont know and need to thanks and help would be grate

Yes the parts will fit the early a. But you will still need the upper control arms from the 73-76 a body for the large ball joint to fit the Aspen spindle. You will also need to replace your lower ball joint to the 73-76 a body style.

Mike

Yes the parts will fit the early a. But you will still need the upper control arms from the 73-76 a body for the large ball joint to fit the Aspen spindle.

Mike
thank u thats what i needed to know u rock that what im doing to the wagon then

THeyll fit, but wont be correct in the steering geometry and the ball joint might overextend and pop. Look up "disc-o-tech" by Ehrenberg, he has the straight scoop. Best to go with 67-71 A body spindles, as they work with your uppers as well as your 10" drum lower BJ;'s if you enlarge the LBJ mounting holes to 9/16 from 1/2. Scarebird does a retrofit conversion kit that uses more standard parts.

F body stuff works fine

Ehrenberg admitted he had never seen a failure of a BJ using the F body stuff and the stated overangulation. The bump steer isn't even an issue with the swap. Both those comments are more of a CYA because of legal issues in the magazine.

I use nothing but F body stuff anymore on all my A's when making a brake upgrade.

thanks so much u guys i had some one fix my puter im not as good with it as i am with my cars lmao

-
Back