Help got scammed!

-
Might contact Wells Fargo fraud department.
They are very interested in things that effect them.

Has anybody found anything out about this jerk? I still have got anywere and I need answers.

I have a guy from the Orange country police station working on the case. The only way the district attorney will take the case is if I can get all the people who have been scammed by this guy to file. I know there have been more than 6 people just on this site. This gy has been doing this on racing junk, ebay, etc to people since 2011 and has probably made 100 grand doing this.

I need help with this, maybe we should start a new thread?

This is the officers email. [email protected]

We can get him if we all come together...

As of 2/1/15 Brian Mark Lange is living at 25 Ville Franche, Dana Point CA 92629. He's moved into a house one street from 11 Monaco where he was renting when he ripped a bunch of other people off. The scum bag is still trying to take the guy he was renting from on Monaco to court.

As of 2/1/15 Brian Mark Lange is living at 25 Ville Franche, Dana Point CA 92629. He's moved into a house one street from 11 Monaco where he was renting when he ripped a bunch of other people off. The scum bag is still trying to take the guy he was renting from on Monaco to court.

How did you find this out? I want to follow him to the store take my lifted V 10 2500 and drive it onto his Porsche....then wait for him to come out. may take a road trip.

Can you get his ex landlords name and number? I think I'm going out there to get this scumbag

Can you get his ex landlords name and number? I think I'm going out there to get this scumbag
Can you get the local PD bunko squad to do an arrest if you go out there?
I'd love to see this dirtbag spend some 'quality private time' with Bubba.
4K he's looking at felony charges.

So I guess the Police are too busy writing speeding tickets and eating donuts to take a complaint, receive evidence, and go arrest the guy? I'm shocked.

Looks like he works at Parallel Technology LLC as a manager. They may be interested in knowing about his extra-curriclar activities

WOW! If I ever need help finding someone I am coming here! You guys are awesome. Hop the dirt bag gets what is coming to him.
Yes the cops are more interested in writing traffic tickets than busting a scammer!

This is great thank you, Mark is the dad.. Brian is the son born in 1975...( same year as me) makes me want to get him even more.. 4 grand from me only.. He did this to 6 other people within 5 weeks.. The guy made about 20k.. The police are able to tell me this but not arrest him? This is such Bullshit.. But I get pulled over and have to go to court for no safety sticker on my sprinter van with D plates! I never liked cops..

They told me that the can not find a district attorney to take the case because they would have to pay for all the witnesses and the court dates that this guy would just continue..

So basically you can steal from people out of state...( it's ok) I'm pissed.. But before I go out there I want all the information I can because if I can't find the kid I'm driving to the old mans house.

This is great thank you, Mark is the dad.. Brian is the son born in 1975...( same year as me) makes me want to get him even more.. 4 grand from me only.. He did this to 6 other people within 5 weeks.. The guy made about 20k.. The police are able to tell me this but not arrest him? This is such Bullshit.. But I get pulled over and have to go to court for no safety sticker on my sprinter van with D plates! I never liked cops..

They told me that the can not find a district attorney to take the case because they would have to pay for all the witnesses and the court dates that this guy would just continue..

So basically you can steal from people out of state...( it's ok) I'm pissed.. But before I go out there I want all the information I can because if I can't find the kid I'm driving to the old mans house.
more power to you, beat his *** til he coughs up the $$ !

if you go out there to "collect" make sure there are NO witnesses around or he will have YOU arrested, and the cops will be there!

I would smack him across the knees first to get his attention.

Yes it would be terrible, if I lost my temper I could be the one in jail... Is this justice system not the dumbest group sometimes?? I have to think how I'm going to play this one out.

Get a hold of a local TV station or newspaper near his residence. They usually have an investigative team that just loves this kind of stuff. Always looks good for their ratings.

MAN I LIKE YOUR THINKING! Call one of the local news people. I think they would be chomping at the bit for a front line story. Give them all the people you know got scammed and I bet others would come out of the wood work. MAKE HIM FAMOUS!
Now days this will cost you everything.

so not one person who got screwed by this con man has actually went and tried to track him down in person? no one had some buddies from the area go find him and squeeze him for a refund? No wonder why he keeps ripping people off, no one has faced him and demanded their money back. he isn't scared.

-
Back