Help! Headers 67 dart 340 brodix heads

-

purpledart

Reaction score
Help me I'm trying to replace the hedman husler headers on my 67 dart that have been butchered and made to fit. Does anyone have a small block in a dart with power steering and Brodix heads that found a set of headers to fit without alot of mods? Thanks!

Help me I'm trying to replace the hedman husler headers on my 67 dart that have been butchered and made to fit. Does anyone have a small block in a dart with power steering and Brodix heads that found a set of headers to fit without alot of mods? Thanks!
Bump

Why/where were the old headers butchered so bad? Do the Brodix heads have the same exhaust mounting surface as other heads? When I hear "Brodix" I think of Chevy parts, maybe if they are different you should get different heads?

The heads are kick *** and the exhaust ports are raised and the plug angles are different. Maybe I should just remove the headers and have them copied.A tube goes thru the fender well on each side and they started as hedman huslers their functional just looking to dress it up a bit.

There is a member here that has Brodix heads in his a-body, I have an email from him somewhere, I will look for his name...Might want to ge here to contact him

From the info I found, the SB Brodix heads come un-drilled on the exhaust side so they can be drilled for headers for W2, W5, or W7. If yours are drilled with a W2 pattern, TTi makes a header that will fit. So does Hedman. Neither are cheap. You could also just get the ones you have fixed and recoated if they already fit.

Well, I just found that some come drilled with standard SB Mopar pattern, so it depends on which version you have, B1 BA or B1 BA MC. If yours take a regular SB intake, then they are the B1 BA, if they have W5 or W7 intake, then they are the B1 BA MC.

From the info I found, the SB Brodix heads come un-drilled on the exhaust side so they can be drilled for headers for W2, W5, or W7. If yours are drilled with a W2 pattern, TTi makes a header that will fit. So does Hedman. Neither are cheap. You could also just get the ones you have fixed and recoated if they already fit.
These are the b1bamc heads, they also make a different set...

The heads are kick *** and the exhaust ports are raised and the plug angles are different. Maybe I should just remove the headers and have them copied.A tube goes thru the fender well on each side and they started as hedman huslers their functional just looking to dress it up a bit.
My Hedman Huslers all the tubes(1 7/8) run through the fenderwell,but then again mines an Early-A.

If you look here you will see the problem with trying to use standard headers with the b1-ba heads, might need to click on the small block button....

-
Back