Help Keep Speedworld Dragstip Open!!

-
Speedworld is a cool track :burnout:.....I hate to hear this news :wack:

The contracts on that track for electrical went a friend,owns a gold Mr Norms dart,last time I knew.

I signed today. We can't afford to lose anymore tracks. I passed it on to my buddys.

Mike

I signed too. Don't use Speedworld as much, but hate to see it go. With Firebird also in lease negotiations, may have to go to Tucson to do any racing. If we don't speak up as a group, we could lose them all, one at a time.

Signed. Good luck to you guys.

I signed today. We can't afford to lose anymore tracks. I passed it on to my buddys.

Mike

no kidding!

I signed too. Don't use Speedworld as much, but hate to see it go. With Firebird also in lease negotiations, may have to go to Tucson to do any racing. If we don't speak up as a group, we could lose them all, one at a time.

yea iv been hearing that rumor to...

Signed. Good luck to you guys.

thx!

Still in withdrawal from the death of KCIR, I signed.

Still in withdrawal from the death of KCIR, I signed.

yea its a bad deal... and whats stupid is other than this speedworld is in a great way... they are right in the middle of nowhere... housing was starting but when everything crashed it stopped, so there are like 5 houses behind the staging and box... but they sit on there roof in chair with coolers! lol

Thank goodness I have 3 email accounts so was able to sign it 3 times.

John

I signed it. I've never been there or heard of it for that matter but nothing good can come from closing another track. Good Luck!!

Signed it last night.

Maricopa County planning and zoning suck. We just went through an ordeal with them trying to build a detached garage. After living in our home for 8 years they claimed we had never had a final inspection done for our drainage... Yet they signed off on the final inspection and certificate of occupancy for the house:rolleyes:

Fast forward 8 years and they wanted us to submit 7 new site plans, have an engineer come out to evaluate the site, and pay for more permits for the existing block wall. Thankfully I don't throw anything away and had the signed off permit in my safe deposit box at the bank. They seemed disappointed that I was able to produce the document.

Even in our dead construction based economy, it took more than a month for them to approve a permit for a bare bones garage.

Unfortunate. Sounds like either the county is looking for $$ or they have someone in office irritated with them.

I signed it. I've never been there or heard of it for that matter but nothing good can come from closing another track. Good Luck!!

well its an old track... been there since the 50's... real nice feel to it...

i signed it while at the track last night with my family.

lucky... im almost ready to get out again...

Signed it last night.

Maricopa County planning and zoning suck. We just went through an ordeal with them trying to build a detached garage. After living in our home for 8 years they claimed we had never had a final inspection done for our drainage... Yet they signed off on the final inspection and certificate of occupancy for the house:rolleyes:

Fast forward 8 years and they wanted us to submit 7 new site plans, have an engineer come out to evaluate the site, and pay for more permits for the existing block wall. Thankfully I don't throw anything away and had the signed off permit in my safe deposit box at the bank. They seemed disappointed that I was able to produce the document.

Even in our dead construction based economy, it took more than a month for them to approve a permit for a bare bones garage.

yea its stupid...

I NEED them to stay open. I was never able to race my wagon! Lol Signed.

right lane was stupid, I assume from all the dust settling on that side..no fast cars went on it, I tried but got loose half-track.

I signed. We are losing too much of our history and too many places where families can get out and enjoy life.

-
Back