Help me choose!

-

67DARTGTCONV

Reaction score
Here are 3 possibilities for the car, leave as is, add wheel trim, add lower wide rocker molding...which one?

Attachments

• IMG_0908.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0914.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0913.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0912.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0911.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0910.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0909.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 141
Cars nowadays don,t come with much if any chrome.I love chrome on cars as it helps show the body lines.I vote the last 3 pics with wheelwell and rocker chrome...car looks great.:glasses7:

I think both would look great. It does seem to be missing something from the side. Nice lookin car though.

Thanks for the responses, I just taped the trim on it, it's not fitted properly. In person the wide trim seems to steal the look away from the rest of the car but I may be used to the look of the car ( first pic) after 10 years:cheers:

Cars nowadays don,t come with much if any chrome.I love chrome on cars as it helps show the body lines.I vote the last 3 pics with wheelwell and rocker chrome...car looks great.:glasses7:

X2! i'm old school, and chrome trim adds a lot too these cars, for the right models obviously. and this is one of the models, IMO.... just me

Stainless trimmings on your wheel arches will break the colour up.Got to say thats a nice Vert you have.

Attachments

• IMG_4365 copy.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 112
I say add the wheel trim and leave the rest off.
But I am biased also. :D

Attachments

• siderunning.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 85
My 2 cents

If you have good side rocker molding use it

If you have good wheel well trim, definitely use it

It is a good looking car as is

Now you didn't ask about anything else. The trim on the top at body line needs to go or the stripe and red line tires

View attachment image.jpg

I have some good rocker molding, but not sure I want to put it on also. Welded up the holes when the body work was done. So to install have to find enough good clips plus redrill the holes.

Thanks for all of the inputs. Still pondering.

I have 3 sets of the rocker molding. 2 sets have screw holes, one set is perfect
The wheel trim is brand new,
Rest of the Trim is all original and reinstalled after the restoration

-
Back