Help me deliver a message to Al Gore

-

demon seed

The Original Demon Seed
Reaction score
I'm wondering if one of the fine ladies or gentleman that frequent FABO could do me a big favour the next time they happen to bump into Gore or one of his Klingons. Show him this picture, taken May 27/10, then kick him square in the nuts. We don't see much of Al up here cuss we've figured him out and won't pay to listen to his lies.:angry7::angry7::angry7:

11111111.jpg

I agree 100%. Just last Saturday morning I woke up to frost at my place. This time of year it is supposed to be in the high 70's to low 80's during the day and 50's at night.

That's a pretty good spot of snow you got there.

Chuck

Global Warming is not happening (well, not how they are making it appear).

The earth naturally goes through periods of warming and cooling, it has happened for ever ( ice cores taken on the artic support this ).

Do you know why the vikings became such feared pilfers of anywhere near a coast? There had been a recent warming trend that made their native grounds very fertile (warm weather, lots of rain, etc.) and there was a boom in the population. When the earth started to cool again, the only way they could support their population was by doing the raids.

The Spokane area has had a freeze warnig the past 6 nights or so, we are at a nice balmy 50 right now....

Ya, we just had snow in Wyoming too. Of course it can do that any day of the year here but it's colder later this year.

Too bad there are no liberals around to partake of a good snowball fight. They would not be able to enjoy the fun anyway, given all of the starch in their underwear.

I am just over an hour north of Terry's locale and we have not yet seen the snow. I suspect that it may be coming later tonight. So far, it has only been rain and I will be burning up a lot of wood in the fireplace tonight. Just the same, we need all the moisture that we can get right now.

Good thing I took advantage of a couple of nice days to put some Hemi Orange on a few engine parts.

Yeah, and when they're done kicking Al Gore in the balls they can plug the purposely broken oil pipe with obama's lying *** face.

global warming has nothing to do with seasonal change
and it may well be a naturally occurring cycle like ice ages past
but either way ice age or heat wave we are all screwed

I'll kick him in the nuts just on principle. Specific reasons would venture into the realm of shattering pool cues on his throat.

I agree 100%. Just last Saturday morning I woke up to frost at my place. This time of year it is supposed to be in the high 70's to low 80's during the day and 50's at night.

That's a pretty good spot of snow you got there.

Chuck

I'll take another pic saturday, should have a good foot by then even though it's melting almost as fast as it's coming down. It's wet and heavy and even my snow blower wants a crack at Gore.:toothy10:

Climate and weather aren't the same thing, but y'all know that, being expert enough to declare that there's no such thing as global warming, right? Don't let ignorance get in the way of a good rant or anything.

Sheesh. What a buncha maroons.

Climate and weather aren't the same thing, but y'all know that, being expert enough to declare that there's no such thing as global warming, right? Don't let ignorance get in the way of a good rant or anything.

Ignorance is fleeting but a good rant lasts a lifetime, besides this crap came up from south of the border. Must be a Yankee plot.8)

Back when our cars (some of them anyway) still had their new car smell, aerosols among other things were the big "evil climate changing mechanism" :angry7:

In April of 1975, Newsweek magazine printed an artice called "The Cooling World." It pointed to "ominous signs that the Earth's weather patterns have begun to change" and pointed to "a drop of half a degree [Fahrenheit] in average ground temperatures in the Northern Hemisphere between 1945 and 1968." The article claimed "The evidence in support of these predictions [of global cooling] has now begun to accumulate so massively that meteorologists are hard-pressed to keep up with it." Scientists predicted we were in imminent danger of another ice age. Blah, blah, blah.

To be realistic, I don't know the actual timespan of "imminent" (in terms of the Earth's history, imminent could mean 10,000 years.) But, lo and behold, forty short years later and no ice age. Not only no ice age, but now we did a complete 180 and its global warming! All this tells me is that "they" have no idea whats gonna happen. I do know, however, that Al Gore has made a ton of money purveying this global warming stuff. That alone deserves a kick in the nuts.

Just my .02

I'm wondering if one of the fine ladies or gentleman that frequent FABO could do me a big favour the next time they happen to bump into Gore or one of his Klingons. Show him this picture, taken May 27/10, then kick him square in the nuts. We don't see much of Al up here cuss we've figured him out and won't pay to listen to his lies.:angry7::angry7::angry7:

I will make sure I have my boot's on
and be glad to take care of this for you demon seed:cheers:

So besides being an expert on everything else, you're now an expert on the the climate, too, huh?

Ladies and gentleman, a legend in his own mind.

-
Back