Help me pick a shifter out of these?

-
Can someOne show me a pic of tge cheetah installed? I just can't picture it... Looks funky. Good to run on street and strip?

Can someOne show me a pic of tge cheetah installed? I just can't picture it... Looks funky. Good to run on street and strip?

its an awesome shifter.. very good for street/strip.

dartshifter.jpg

dartshifter2.jpg

seats035.jpg

Abody yes that's the winters shifter... What the deal with the turbo shifter having that wire wrapped around it? I've been reading a lot of post where everyone raves about the ppp and the cheetah... Ink junky turned me on to the winters shifter. I just want the best for under $450. It needs to look good too

Does that cheetah come with a lower cover? I'd like to know more people who have run the winters unit in their cars and if they like it or hate it.

Does that cheetah come with a lower cover? I'd like to know more people who have run the winters unit in their cars and if they like it or hate it.

I used to run a B&M Gate Shifter in my '70 Duster. It worked excellent at the track, but not so much on the street. I upgraded to the Cheetah, after getting eveyone's opinion on it. I don't think I'd ever use anything else personally.

I do REALLY like the looks of that Winters Shifter though.

I like the look of the winters but don;t know of anyone who is running it.. I like the fact that the cable comes out the rear.

That wire that hangs down on the cheetah is hideous... wtf? It looks ok, but do you guys think it need to be taller?

if you like a gate style the cheetah is #1 hands down... but if you like a ratchet the hurst Pro Matic II is the only way to go...

easy to work, getting to R from N is not a chore, no handles to pull, no gates to find... lift out of R, then push down into N, ratchet away...

then up into N and lift, forward into R... easy peezy...

Attachments

• 100_4775.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 232
  • 100_4980.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 200
kinda seems like I'm torn between the winters sidewinder, PPP, and cheetah.

The winters and the cheetah look very similar almost the same.

The wire doesn't stay the way it is in the pic, once you route it down the shifter or however you want depending what you want that button to control. . . . it's done

If you feel that the T.A. sits to low you can build a pedestal and mount it on that.

-
Back