help need trim for quarter window

-

moparisbest

Reaction score
Ther was a peice of trim that goes down the top side of the door. And a matching peice that goes on the top side of the quater panel by the quarter window i dont see them on most dusters was hooping that someone would have taken this trim off there car and wanted to sale the trim in question is were i have marked red in the pic View attachment you 059.jpg

man you brought that car a long way!!!just got my demon last week. it came with a **** load of duster chrome..he said he parted 3-4 for parts...from ur first pic i see what it looks like..ill check tomorrow,,you never know

man you brought that car a long way!!!just got my demon last week. it came with a **** load of duster chrome..he said he parted 3-4 for parts...from ur first pic i see what it looks like..ill check tomorrow,,you never know
hey thanks lee .and that would be kool if you have it let me know thanks

hay took awhile to go through the boxes,,,sorry no belt line chrome....from what i read that is what they call it....atleast thats what i took from the info...might be wrong...atleast thats what the ex always said...sorry,,,good luck

Just wanted to say thanks for your time looking for this trim peice for me .Im glad to say i was able to find the part here in kansas i have a mopar friend here that says he has everythang and he does lol i had to dig threw a pile of crome about 3 ft tall by about 10 ft long and after about half way threw there it was i was so happy he had it so like i siad thanks again i thank i seen some one else on here was looking for the belt line trim also and wanted to tell you he still has both door peices and drivers side quarter window peice

-
Back