Help!

-

fredsmedina

6 Dart 7 MOPAR OR NOCAR
Reaction score
I bought a set of extra heavy duty leaf springs from mancini racing. no part numbers on the springs. they have written on them "81" and "82"

which one is the driver side and which one is passenger? thanks..

mancini doesn't say which is which either on their website..and i cant seem to find out which is which anywhere else on the internet..

I couldn't find anything using those numbers. Nothing seems to cross-reference the MRE1981/MRE1982 to the Mopar numbers. If they are biased springs, something should set them apart like the total number of leaves in each pack, the thickness of individual leaves or a difference in arch.

I bought a set of extra heavy duty leaf springs from mancini racing. no part numbers on the springs. they have written on them "81" and "82"

which one is the driver side and which one is passenger? thanks..

mancini doesn't say which is which either on their website..and i cant seem to find out which is which anywhere else on the internet..

My Yard Dawg tells me MOPAR = odds left, evens right!!
WORD!8)

If I remember right and I could be wrong but when we got ours from Mancini, I had the same question, They told me to look at the leafs closely and you can tell which one is the stronger spring,It would go on the right side, Sorry but I dont remember if it was the 81 or 82.

Bob

Call Mancinni?8)
My Dawg is 30+ years retired Mopar tech & current GURU!
I called him just to answer your question for you. (I can't believe he answered his phone this late!)

His word is law!!:happy10:
Unless Manci is different!

Call Mancinni?8)
My Dawg is 30+ years retired Mopar tech & current GURU!
I called him just to answer your question for you. (I can't believe he answered his phone this late!)

His word is law!!:happy10:
Unless Manci is different!

thanks everyone. by the time i had realized that i needed to check which was which, mancini was closed. will call tomorrow during regular business hours though. one spring looks like the exact opposite of the other though. kinda looks like it was just flipped around

-
Back