helping with parts that didn't work out.

-

Oldmanmopar

Going left turning right
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Recently I answered a wanted post for 72 a-arms. I have a tubular set here that I offered. I left them laying in the garage in my sons way. After several calls and emails later giving payment info and not receiving answers and setting there for a couple days maybe a week. My son packed them with other items we are moving to a new location by accident.

Now they are no longer here to ship. So they are not for sale at this time and I took the payment info down. Who knows when that box will be recovered in this mess. I thought the guy would jump at these new QA1's for $100. I believe they cost close to $400. If someone wants to come and help move they may come across them. LOL

100_0398.JPG

100_0399.JPG

Just remember Steve, if you think a few on here are bad, "wait'l you get to" C/L and Phakebook MarketPharce

Holy moly, $100.. Damn... To be clear though, these are small ball joint?

Steve I tried to pay you for them right when I got off work..sent you an email...you took your payment info down and said you were gonna be gone for a few days...come on now...that's the 100% truth....so help me God!!!...I was not gonna beg them...bought a super expensive set of adjustable ones...I'm not pissed ...even when you said at first $100 then changed price to $120...all good!!

Steve I tried to pay you for them right when I got off work..sent you an email...you took your payment info down and said you were gonna be gone for a few days...come on now...that's the 100% truth....so help me God!!!...I was not gonna beg them...bought a super expensive set of adjustable ones...I'm not pissed ...even when you said at first $100 then changed price to $120...all good!!

It was $100 plus $20 shipping flat rate. If you would have came right back with payment by that night or the next night before I left they would have shipped. When I didn't see payment when I left my wife had no instruction to box them and ship them.

They then became open game for my son left laying on the bench. I believe they are still here or at the other shop I just don't know where at this time. If I get down to the other garage I'll give a quick look if interested. No promises the place is packed.

We should all be so blessed with these sorts of "problems"... What's it like having a bed mill and all those other goodies to move? :rolleyes:

I asked the wife and look what I found. She was boxing them in the house but had no shipping address.

Check out the exhaust manifolds on this FE. This has to be started on the run stand before the move. I'll get videos. Can't wait to hear this with these thunderbolt manifolds. This one is a very large cube and cam. We have to get things packed and some work done.

After moving the Mopar parts are coming out of hiding from different garages and locations to sell. And there is plenty of unique items. I get many parts request . I just say I don't have them because i don't want to spend days looking.

Anyway, The arms were located.

100_0414.JPG

100_0415.JPG

100_0378.JPG

100_0416.JPG

100_0417.JPG

100_0418.JPG

100_0419.JPG

I asked the wife and look what I found. She was boxing them in the house but had no shipping address.

Check out the exhaust manifolds on this FE. This has to be started on the run stand before the move. I'll get videos. Can't wait to hear this with these thunderbolt manifolds. This one is a very large cube and cam. We have to get things packed and some work done.

After moving the Mopar parts are coming out of hiding from different garages and locations to sell. And there is plenty of unique items. I get many parts request . I just say I don't have them because i don't want to spend days looking.

View attachment 1715624467

View attachment 1715624468

View attachment 1715624469

View attachment 1715624470

View attachment 1715624471

View attachment 1715624472

View attachment 1715624473

"I asked the wife and look what I found."
I guess the thieves kept the back seat and brought the wife back????????????:rofl:

Nice manifolds!!

View attachment 1715624467

View attachment 1715624468

View attachment 1715624469

View attachment 1715624470

View attachment 1715624471

View attachment 1715624472

View attachment 1715624473

I found a pair of those very manifolds in a local junkyard about 1981. I bought them for 75 dollars. I cleaned them up painted them VHT aluminum and took them to a big swap meet and sold them for 500 bucks. I thought I had won the lottery. 500 won't buy one good one now.

I found a pair of those very manifolds in a local junkyard about 1981. I bought them for 75 dollars. I cleaned them up painted them VHT aluminum and took them to a big swap meet and sold them for 500 bucks. I thought I had won the lottery. 500 won't buy one good one now.
Do you plan to give tax break to the rich????

They came with the dual quad intake. $5000 in the boxes never used. They belong to a friend they are not for sale.

-
Back