Hemi Denny front end...

-

0ld school

Reaction score
Well I have mine installed now. Everything fits great. Everything lines up and nothing rubs. I got mine for the added Clearance to put a RB big block into my 68 Cuda. I have a ton of room for some big custom headers now!

The motor is 950 horsepower 860 foot pounds of torque. 588". Also has a new passion 5 speed Overdrive. Should be an awesome street car hoping for around 3000 pounds.
Thanks Denny for all the advice and help!

KIMG0402.jpg

KIMG0401.jpg

KIMG0396.jpg

KIMG0393.jpg

Well I have mine installed now. Everything fits great. Everything lines up and nothing rubs. I got mine for the added Clearance to put a RB big block into my 68 Cuda. I have a ton of room for some big custom headers now!

The motor is 950 horsepower 860 foot pounds of torque. 588". Also has a new passion 5 speed Overdrive. Should be an awesome street car hoping for around 3000 pounds.

View attachment 1715030842

View attachment 1715030843

View attachment 1715030844

View attachment 1715030845
Plenty of room for headers!

KIMG0400.jpg

KIMG0399.jpg

KIMG0398.jpg

View attachment 1715030842

View attachment 1715030843

View attachment 1715030844

View attachment 1715030845
Damn, that's nice! Hang on brother you're in for a wild ride! Nicely done 65'

Thanks for the great showcase. You have one nice...FAST hot rod.

did the 45 degree P/S hose adapters work out?...they looked like the perfect answer in mock-up.

I will have to send you a picture of my remedy for the clutch bracket on the Flash....got rid of the universal bulky bracket and welded a threaded bung on the bell housing for the pivot ball (same as the frame side) to screw directly in. Like with the K...all kinds of room.

Last edited:
Thanks for the great showcase. You have one nice...FAST hot rod.

did the 45 degree P/S hose adapters work out?...they looked like the perfect answer in mock-up.

I will have to send you a picture of my remedy for the clutch bracket on the Flash....got rid of the universal bulky bracket and welded a threaded bung on the bell housing for the pivot ball (same as the frame side) to screw directly in. Like with the K...all kinds of room.
Denny, I think the hose adapters will work out fine. If you can scrounge the pic, I would love to see it. My only issue with the install so far has been this quicktime bellhousing. I wish you made them, then we would know they would fit.:thumbsup:

LOL...thanks. It is simple but functional, we came up with it when fabricating the mid-plate . I will snap a picture and text it tomorrow.

-
Back