Here we go again...

-

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Well all, another stray followed me home today, or should I say us. We here at MoBro Inc. strive to bring home nothing but the best examples of the Mopar breed, and this gem is at the pinnacle!!! Its a 1973 340 Dart Sport, automatic, 8 1/4" with a black bucket seat interior. One thing I've never seen is in the under the hood picture. Anybody ever seen the dual cutout openings in the hood for the hood scoop on these cars??? It looks totally factory!!! Anyway, its getting parted out, needless to say, so look for some items of interest here in our little forum!!! Gonna get right on it, this dog will probably have to stay on the trailer unless I can get that low rider front end up off it's chin somehow!!!LOL Geof

Attachments

• 100_2687.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 429
  • 100_2688.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 418
  • 100_2693.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 414
yep,mine has it too. got the cute little foam biscuits on it still as well
010.jpg

009.jpg

if you are parting it,what shape are the taillight assemblies in? does it still have the exhaust manifolds? thanks.

That would be a very nice car restored !!! Would be a close match to mine ..=P~

Dave

if you are parting it,what shape are the taillight assemblies in? does it still have the exhaust manifolds? thanks.

The taillight housings are pitted, but the lenses are unbroken. The exhaust mans are gone, replaced with headers sometime early in life by the looks of them!!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_2690.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 377
I'd be interested in the rear axle assy.
Do you know if it's a small bolt or large?

Most 8 1/4s came large bolt pattern. I dont think they made an 8 1/4 before '73 so it would be LBP.

Very nice parter cosgig

But it's gotta beak. Gross.

i am intrested in the console shifht linkages to the tranny, as long as they will work for a 727

Dibs on the rubber grommets for the scoop holes, PM sent!

#3 in line for the scoop :-D

please forgive me im new at this game. but will the grill fit a 75 duster? if so how much and is it broken anywere? mine is just about junk from dry rot

OK all, update!!! I removed most of the items you all have requested, but I didn't have time to do more than just get them off and put them in the garage until later, after trick-or-treating!!! Priorities you know!!! I'll message you all later this evening with some pics and updates on these parts. Thanks for your patience!@!! Geof

Cool :cheers: Could we get more pics like the engine bay and dash? Thanks!

Heres the only pics of the dash and engine bay so far, mostly cause it's dark out now!!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_2689.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 156
  • 100_2692.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 142
  • 100_1125.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 162
  • 100_1126.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 155
two separate ballast resistors ,in two separate locations , and they're both the points ignition types ???

nice original brake booster !!

Wonder if it's :
- Export
- Electronic Ignition delete ( yes , I've seen that before ) ?

-
Back