Here we go! LOL

-
I think I can...
IMG_20180615_121349.jpg

I did this way once over 15 years ago. Can't remember, thought I lifted one side of the motor?

it will swing a little to one side when you get to that point. Every car is different, but I've never had to ….. just say'n
I just didn't want to get 3in away and have it hanging there and then have to take the support out.

I just didn't want to get 3in away and have it hanging there and then have to take the support out.
I understand. you can remove, and it will be easier. Won't take but a small amount of your time. I was just say'n I've done multiple cars and haven't had to …. yet :)

My intake manifold seems a little loose as in bolts weren't as tight as I would have thought after all. On a good note I noticed I didn't have any moisture in the 1-3 intake ports. I had previously had moisture in there and thought I maybe had a crack butt this time I must have sealed the intake better and don't see any of that moisture in the 1 and 3 cylinder intake.

Another thing I'm not thoroughly convinced that the cam change is going to completely Kill My ET.

what's with the dirty oil ? better check it, you're giving up power.

Dropped the cam off with Ken. We talked about #1313 but he wanted more lift, a different intake duration, and a tighter lobe separation to bleed compression... LOL
On my way out the door I run into the gentleman that owns the shop that built my engine. Of course him and Ken will formulate something for me I'm sure. I got a couple ford guys LOL hard at work making my Mopar go fast LOL honestly I feel lucky having a couple cool Old Timers like that to be able to ask questions and get advice from.

Dropped the cam off with Ken. We talked about #1313 but he wanted more lift, a different intake duration, and a tighter lobe separation to bleed compression... LOL
On my way out the door I run into the gentleman that owns the shop that built my engine. Of course him and Ken will formulate something for me I'm sure. I got a couple ford guys LOL hard at work making my Mopar go fast LOL honestly I feel lucky having a couple cool Old Timers like that to be able to ask questions and get advice from.

Kenny will bullshit with anyone. I should have stopped in last frida to see him, but you said he wasn't going to be there. I guess I could have went in and talked to the duck.

Kenny will bullshit with anyone. I should have stopped in last frida to see him, but you said he wasn't going to be there. I guess I could have went in and talked to the duck.
I can see the conversation now::
Yes Ken I think he would do very well with about a 225 at 50 duration with about a 114 lobe separation and about a 375 lift.
It'll be a screamer! LOL
Obviously I'm curious if they had a conversation about the cam. I want to give him a call tomorrow and make a final decision to make sure gets in line to be cut. I want to get it back in ASAP. Honestly I have work to do. Fabing in a new radiator and getting the block and all the parts scraped off cleaned and ready for new gaskets.

Ok while I'm in cam purgatory and it's Sunday morning, quiet, and I got time to daydream....
I was wondering if I could achieve a "happy medium goal"?
An od tranny with a 150 shot for second and third at the track? :realcrazy::steering::rolleyes:

Ok while I'm in cam purgatory and it's Sunday morning, quiet, and I got time to daydream....
I was wondering if I could achieve a "happy medium goal"?
An od tranny with a 150 shot for second and third at the track? :realcrazy::steering::rolleyes:

Not sure the tranny would be happy with a hit like that.

-
Back