Hey Del, Look what I found!!! An original Miller Gauge tester!!!

-
Here we go........!!!NOTE!!! The two photos SHOWS WHAT THIS SITE does to a photo. The top one is a direct link from tinypic. The bottom one is an attachment to this site. They are exactly the same photo

iq92tg.jpg

Attachments

• Mtester_datacs.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 218
Hey Karl is there a part number on the switch?

I could never get a pic of it to look good on the website but looked fine on my computer.

I could never get a pic of it to look good on the website but looked fine on my computer.

It has changed at some point with software. The attachments are the problem. If you can upload them to an offsite photo host, like tinypic, photobucket, etc, and then just link them, there's no problem.

I just now bought a Borroughs tester off ebay. Nothing special, it's a pair of pots and a sheet of paper, LOL

Attachments

• 2s-l1600.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 229
  • s-l1600.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 239
67 Dart took care of it! That will help when I make one.

It has changed at some point with software. The attachments are the problem. If you can upload them to an offsite photo host, like tinypic, photobucket, etc, and then just link them, there's no problem.

I just now bought a Borroughs tester off ebay. Nothing special, it's a pair of pots and a sheet of paper, LOL

My a/c delco tester is identical to that including the instructions glued to the inside. Only difference being mine has three knobs for adjusting your ohm output.

Looks like a 2throw 6 position switch.

I only needs to be 1P3T, single pole, 3 position

Frankly, the simplest, cheapest, and possibly easiest way to come up with this is to go on ebay, Mouser, or probably Digikey, and buy a bag or two of alligator clip leads. You need these ANYWAY. (Or Radio Shack if they still exist)

Cut three of 'em in half and just solder in a resistor into each lead, and heat shrink

I am doing one now and it is really easy. I am making a few changes though....Will post pics when it is done waiting on two parts.

How come when I push the "Del" button on my keyboard, Del doesn't answer??? #-o

Batman answers the bat phone when people call... :batman:

That's odd, my keyboard doesn't have a "Del" button..........LOL

Attachments

• lenovo_thinkpad_t520_7.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 143
Here is a prototype on Mopar Mitches cluster.

Attachments

• WIN_20160318_154514.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 146
  • WIN_20160318_154643.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 122
-
Back