Hey FABO we have one in Mopar Collector's Guide

-

ZMan67S

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey we have an A Body in the new issue of Mopars Collector's Guide...My wife and I were standing there at MOPARS in the Park last May talking to a couple guys about our car. After a few questions and looking over the car, one introduces himself as Rob Wolf, owner of Mopar Collector's Guide (MCG).
He explained he was selecting six cars that weekend for a photo shoot, and a possible feature in an upcoming issue. Needless to say we were a little stunned, but quickly agreed. An hour later were with Tim Costello (the other guy) shooting pics. About ten months passed when I was called and told they were ready to do the article. We were thrilled to say the least to see our car and story in MCG!!
Its been a two year project for us restoring our car back to as original as we can do. Many of you here have given me advise, or sold me parts. FABO has given me knowledge and contacts to bring it all together. To Joey, staff and fellow FABO members we say THANKS. We feel this magazine article is for ALL of you. No that doesn't mean you can have the keys for a weekend. :D
So here is the cover and first page.

IMG_2576.JPG

IMG_2589.JPG

Hey we have an A Body in the new issue of Mopars Collector's Guide...My wife and I were standing there at MOPARS in the Park last May talking to a couple guys about our car. After a few questions and looking over the car, one introduces himself as Rob Wolf, owner of Mopar Collector's Guide (MCG).
He explained he was selecting six cars that weekend for a photo shoot, and a possible feature in an upcoming issue. Needless to say we were a little stunned, but quickly agreed. An hour later were with Tim Costello (the other guy) shooting pics. About ten months passed when I was called and told they were ready to do the article. We were thrilled to say the least to see our car and story in MCG!!
Its been a two year project for us restoring our car back to as original as we can do. Many of you here have given me advise, or sold me parts. FABO has given me knowledge and contacts to bring it all together. To Joey, staff and fellow FABO members we say THANKS. We feel this magazine article is for ALL of you. No that doesn't mean you can have the keys for a weekend. :D
So here is the cover and first page.

View attachment 1715332964

View attachment 1715332965
That's fantastic, Congratulations

Couldn’t happen to a nicer car, or it’s great owners!! A well deserved recognition of all of the work you’ve put into the car. Just think of how many people are admiring your hard work about now!!

Couldn’t happen to a nicer car, or it’s great owners!! A well deserved recognition of all of the work you’ve put into the car. Just think of how many people are admiring your hard work about now!!
Thanks buddy!!

Congratulations I’ve met Rob Wolf several times he is a good guy and pretty picky on what goes in his magazine. Great job!

Thanks!!
See you in a couple weeks at MOPARS in the Park.

Congratulations !!
Awesome car and I bet your car looks better in person.
If I took pictures of mine,people would say great parts car...

Congratulations on a well deserved honor. Aren't you glad you didn't put a 360 in it?

-
Back