Hey from Pa

-

Ironmike

Reaction score
Hi all. Signed up almost immediately after discovering the forum here. Just bought a 71 Demon 340 and I'm gonna need tons of help and advice. From what I've read so far, seems like there's a wealth of both here.
Glad to be here. Look forward to talking to y'all.

welcome too FABO,,, pa here also but other side of the state philadlephia burbs here any pics of your car ??

Hey Ironmike, welcome to the best forum on the web. You sure picked a winner of a Mopar to buy, Demons are always a favorite. Of course we're gonna need to see pictures. Kick off your shoes and pull up a creeper and stay a while, you're in good company here!!! "cosgig and cudagirl"

Welcome aboard to a great site with a great bunch of guys Ironmike. Sometime post pics of your Demon 340. I know we all like to see that.

John

Hi all. Signed up almost immediately after discovering the forum here. Just bought a 71 Demon 340 and I'm gonna need tons of help and advice. From what I've read so far, seems like there's a wealth of both here.
Glad to be here. Look forward to talking to y'all.
Welcome to FABO. You will love this site. Where are you in western Pa? I an in Newkensingtoh.

Welcome to FABO, Mike.
I'm originally from Greensburg, Westmoreland County, and my parents are still up there half of the year.

Welcome to FABO ,Mike,from the great white North.You know we need to see pics don't you?:profilel: That's not you is it, Mr.Tyson?8)

Thanks to all for the welcome. Quite a response. I hadda good feeling about this forum from the start. Seems like car people are all good people.
I've been in and out of the muscle car hobby since the 70's and finally got back in for good. Every day I was without a "hotrod" through the years I missed it. Tons of car shows this summer really got the blood boiling and the next thing I know, there's a Demon in my drive way. Hehehe. I love it!
Been a Chevy guy my whole life and for some reason, the Chevelles and Camaros just don't get it for me anymore. I drove a couple cars and fell in love with the 340.
Well, gotta jump around here a bit. Having timing problems to get worked out,,and a whole bunch of other questions.
To Mopar Al: I'm right next to Cranberry, buddy. About a half hour from you at most. Know anybody in our neck of the woods with a chassis dyno? I'm thinkin' tuning this thing to perfection might be beyond me.....at least at this point.

I'm ashamed to admit I wouldn't even BEGIN to know how to post pics. It's definitely on my "bucket list", though.

Welcome Ironmike.

I guess being from steel-town the name fits well.

I grew up n'at in good ol Beaver county with iron city beer, Jimmy and Steve, Quinn and Rose, Myron Cope.
Loves to fish the three rivers and streams, and loved the big deer up there.

My red neck yankee azz fits in well here in Georgia, and it took a while to lose the Pittsburghese accent and develop almost a Southern draw.

One thing I have a hard time explaining to the good ol boys here in Ga. is the fact there there are so many more red necks up there in Pennsylvania than Georgia can even dream about, but they still think I'm a lyin'. LOL.

Welcome Ironmike.

I guess being from steel-town the name fits well.

I grew up n'at in good ol Beaver county with iron city beer, Jimmy and Steve, Quinn and Rose, Myron Cope.
Loves to fish the three rivers and streams, and loved the big deer up there.

My red neck yankee azz fits in well here in Georgia, and it took a while to lose the Pittsburghese accent and develop almost a Southern draw.

One thing I have a hard time explaining to the good ol boys here in Ga. is the fact there there are so many more red necks up there in Pennsylvania than Georgia can even dream about, but they still think I'm a lyin'. LOL.
I'm right here in Beaver County all my life. Jimmy's still on DVE, Steve is long gone. Myron passed last year. Good to hear from 'ya.

-
Back