Hey, Guys!!!!...Want it straight from the horse's mouth???

-
Well silly me, and here I thought Craig's List was just to sell those unwanted leftover yard sale items.

Well what can I say other than sounds like my kind of women, mind you at my age I think that the term jackhammering is unattainable. So remember guys "don't dick around, giv'er till your liver quivers".

Terry

Wow=D>
I feel allot better about myself know!:rock:

Well silly me, and here I thought Craig's List was just to sell those unwanted leftover yard sale items.

Key words there "...unwanted leftover...":snakeman: Just so I don't get myself into trouble I definately wasn't referring to Leanna because I doubt if she will ever be unwanted or leftover 8)

beakeroh2.jpg

Be the man she wants one day and the man she needs the next. I already knew that. I been married 31 years. My only question is ..
What day is this ? LOL

Be the man she wants one day and the man she needs the next. I already knew that. I been married 31 years. My only question is ..
What day is this ? LOL
Ain't that the TRUTH!! :dontknow:

I printed it out and let a few women read it for their view point.

One said as reading it

I can relate to #3 and 4

Another mid 50's said "Every Man could learn something from this"

Another said "Yes there is some truth to this"

Most all were laughing so hard and smiled the rest of the night

Who says this isn't water cooler material

My X always complained when I pulled her hair, she had long beautiful hair and it would get caught and she would complain. Maybe she needs to read this

Well duhhhhhhhh ... that's what long hair's for!!!! You guys don't think we let it grow to our azzes, tend it religiously and keep it touchable for nothing do ya??

Cudachick...the more you write the more I like you! Keep it up...please!!

Well duhhhhhhhh ... that's what long hair's for!!!! You guys don't think we let it grow to our azzes, tend it religiously and keep it touchable for nothing do ya??
Yeah! I know you've seen those bumper stickers that read, "Hey! If you are gonna ride my a$$, at least pull my hair!" :thumblef:

-
Back