hey there i'm cudagirl

-
Nice car and lovely girl

[FONT=&#23435]
random.gif
[/FONT]​

Welcome Nella!! I think you may be our youngest member. That is an honour in itself. That is one very nice looking 'cuda you have there. I will put my thinking cap on and see if I can come up with a name for your prized chariot.

Jack

Hey Nella,How about Nella,s Nemo!!(Movie finding Nemo)Nemo,s a fish and so is you car LOL!I tried:happy10:

Welcome Nella!! I think you may be our youngest member. That is an honour in itself. That is one very nice looking 'cuda you have there. I will put my thinking cap on and see if I can come up with a name for your prized chariot.

Jack
That did not even cross my mind Jack, You are right I believe:read2: She is our youngest member :cheers: We are blest to have Nella with us here, and the cuda is sweet to. :cheers:

Nice lookin Fish. I have a 68 Cuda convert. I took it apart back in 2001 and I'm still waithing to get enough money together to do the body work. I was having convertable withdrawl so bad I went out and bought a 66 Fury III convert. It only has 56 thousand miles and looks nice enough to cruise in, but I really want my cuda done. Have fun cruisin', Joe

Welcome to the site. I just joined about a week and a half ago and think I've made the best decision ever as far as getting on board so that I can do all the research I need to build my first mopar. The Cuda looks great and can't wait to see updates on it when you do more to it.

I'm jealous! I hope my 14yr old daughter appreciates a mopar when she is ready to drive! She "hates" riding in my convertible because it "messes up her hair" and is the engine is too loud! I ruined it for her by taking her to too many mopar shows when she was younger.

-
Back