Hey

-

LEX

Reaction score
Hey whats up? I've always wanted a Demon, Dart or Valiant and yesterday I traded my jeep for a 68 4 door Valiant 200. Great condition 225 in her with only 85000 on the clock, looking forward to posting and checking out this forum it looks great thus far.

Welcome aboard! Pictures please!

Welcome to FABO, let's see some pics! It will be interesting to see the differences in your 'more door' 68 Valiant V200 to my 'more door' 65 Valiant V200.

Hey Ill toss a few up that were on the ad for the car, Ill take some better shots tomorrow :)

6588j02_20.jpg

6116fh_20.jpg

17176n8_20.jpg

Welcome to FABO, let's see some pics! It will be interesting to see the differences in your 'more door' 68 Valiant V200 to my 'more door' 65 Valiant V200.

I see yours is white as well! Right on man

Welcome aboard the best site going , we have some of the best of the best tecks and folks here to enjoy and share your build with and ask for help when needed, That is a VERY solid and good looking Valiant!! Congratulations :iconbigg:

Welcome to the site!
I live just a bit south of you.
(well a lot south of you)
Nice lookin' car you have there, yes, we need more pics!
What are your plans for the car?

Welcome to the site!
I live just a bit south of you.
(well a lot south of you)
Nice lookin' car you have there, yes, we need more pics!
What are your plans for the car?

Hey cool man! Im actually from lethbridge, Im just up here for school, I assume your gonna be cruising in Street wheelers this year? Well have to hook up when I come back from school

-
Back