Hi Everyone

-

64 SRT8 Dart

Reaction score
Hi, i'm new here, obviously. Big Mopar fan. Runs in my family's blood. Right now I drive an 86 Ramcharger 4x4, wife drives a 2006 Hemi Jeep Commander, and my 64 Dart 170 is my planned project. Hope to learn a lot about the early A bodies. My first car was a 71 Dart Swinger and like an idiot I sold it. Hope to redeem myself with the 64. lol

Hello and WELCOME. Youll meet alot of great guys and gals here and have a lot of fun. You wanna sell me that ramcharger?:toothy10:

Well Moose, if you would've asked me that 1yr ago it would be yours.lol Now I've got a HD Dana 60 Rear with 4:10's and a rear disc brake conversion. Also HD Dana 44 front with 4:09 in it...360 powered.

Well I thought they were on here, i'll try again.
Ramcharger was smashed when I bought it, have a new front clip for it. The hurricane wheels are long gone, just 8 lug steelies now. Interior is near mint. Only paid $700 for it :) Daily Driver.
Dart needs quarters and rockers. Also need to replace the whole front sub frame...pretty rotted.
However; I'm a welder/fabricator and one of my fellow employees does chassis work. So it won't be too bad. Other than those, it's a darn straight and solid car....especially for $600.

Attachments

• 100_2238.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 139
  • DSC_0920.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC_0921.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 150
  • DSC_0922.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 114
Welcome aboard! You're going to have a blast around here. Make yourself at home and keep us posted on your progress. (Love that avatar by the way ... I can only imagine what he was saying just then. Check out my shop mascots on my website's About Us page some time.)

So, does your name mean your dropping a 6.1 hemi in there?

Welcome to FABO, 64 SRT8 Dart! You're gonna have fun here.

-
Back