Hi Folks!

-

1967GTX440

Life is Short so Enjoy your Ride!
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new to this site but been a mopar guy for most of my 5o years... I live in New England, just outside of Boston. Just made my LAST tuition payment for my youngest daughter! WOO HOO! (Dad's getting a raise next year!)

Some cars I've had in the past...

68satellite112505014.jpg

wp1q.jpg

sm12dx.jpg

copyofaaa1.jpg

72340duster42608016.jpg

hemi1.jpg

Among some not so nice ones, and Chevys...

I hope to be an active participiant and contributor to this site.

Be well
Dave

Welcome to this great site and congrat's Dad :cheers: Tuition can sure shrink the pay check :happy10:
Some very nice MoPar's, 71 Challenger Vert sure is a dandy=P~ and your ol 66 GTX to the 68 Satellite :cheers:Is that a 71 Roadrunner? the go Green one?
Jump on in and enjoy the best of the best site going 1967GTX440

Wecome. If we graded first posts here... A+

You have had some really great toys! Welcome to FABO...there are some really terrific guys (and cuda chick) on this site. A lot of KNOWLEDGEABLE people too! Enjoy.
Pat

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. Great site and great people here. You're gonna have fun!

Wonderful collection. I'm two years behind you on the college thing, can't wait to have some more dough to play with. I'm on a budget for now. What kind of plans do you have?

Dave, welcome to the best Mopar site in existence! I'd have a tough time picking a favorite from your old rides and can't wait to see what you come up with next. You'll have a wonderful time around here.

Pat, you say that like I'm the only woman on FABO. LOL!!! (Hmmmm, maybe I talk too much?!?! :-D ....... nahhhhhhhhhhh. I'm just addicted.)

-
Back