Hi From Australia

-

ap6ute

Reaction score
Hey Guys, How ya doin,
Just stumbled across this site. I Have 3 Aus Valiant pick ups (well...we call them Utilities or utes here) a 65, 67, 69.

Heres some pix
Picturedodge004-1.jpg

Picturedodge013.jpg

Picturedodge024.jpg

Picturedodge014.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

Nice Utes! Just out of curiosity, how long is the bed in the 65?

I,m gonna have to say..you,ve hit the jackpot mate!Welcome to the site,that ute obviously belong!Love the Early..

I must also say that '67 is sick. I can't imagine how practical and cool it would be to own and drive one of those. How often did they come with V8's? Or was it usually the Hemi I-6 when people wanted a bigger engine?

Welcome aboard...they are bitchin, I would love to get my hands on one of those.

welcome

I have ran into a couple aussies on the internet over the years and most all of them have been pretty cool as well.

The cars are cool indeed. congrats. and welcome again to FABO.

duke :)

those are very cool looking. the engine shot on the 67 is very nice!! welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard. FABO is a great site.Very nice utes. Those things are so cool. I wish they had sold some in the states. More pics. please. Love that 67.

Oldschoolcuda

Welcome to FABO, those things are cool! I'm also curious what the prices of those go for over there?

I dont want to offend ap6 ute if im wrong,but if its all numbers
matching etc

I rekon 12 thousand australian for sure for something real nice
like hes,maybe more.
I know more about val chargers though than any other
valiant really,dont know too much bout ap6's...
So dont quote me,but around there me thinks.

AP6,

Love the 65, I am trying to get enough info to turn a 4 door Valiant into one. Could you please send me pictures to my email on the bed area and the Cab, especally the back window.

Welcome. Your '65 sure looks bizarre to me, never seen anything like it. GM made the El Camino and Ford made the Ranchero, but at the same time Chrysler never offered anything like that here in the U.S. Very cool!

Ap6

Did they sell the 65 Dodge Dart as a ute in Australia? They have a lot in common so it wouldn't be too hard to build one.

Welcome to FABO

g'day mr ap6ute

welcome, from a aussie this is a great site , ya will love it ..., your ute is real nice, i actually saw it a the castle hill show last week end! verrry prrreeeetty !!amazing hey, we are so close but i find you on a "yank" car forumn..ha ha ha !!!! we will have to catch up, i own the 66 dodge dart convertible did you see it there??

on ya matey!

aussie dart

AP6,

Love the 65, I am trying to get enough info to turn a 4 door Valiant into one. Could you please send me pictures to my email on the bed area and the Cab, especally the back window.
g'day ,
it would be easier and cheeper to buy a ute from australia, get it sent to the US , with your one dollar equalling to our 75cents , shippin from here would cost around $3000 aust...could save you many long nites of welding and panel beating

aussie dart

Mee too On the pic's please.It's on my to-do list heres my waggin that was a four door and already been thinkin about doin up a ute
AP6,

small striped waggin.JPG

Welcome to the best site on the net :-D We have the best of the best here.
It's great to see another Australian here with us :cheers::cheers::cheers:

-
Back