hi from french mopar owner

-
Hi,
some news of my scamp,
the painting was done this summer and the swap slt6 to 360 small block will come verry soon.

8217238948_706a574dce_z.jpg

8216153731_0f6a7cbe1e_m.jpg

cold start: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwTbc6vm7iw"]plymouth valiant scamp 1971 - YouTube[/ame]

Welcome...Cool cars. I gotta give you a lot of credit...It has to be a pain in the azz to source parts for a engine swap overseas. Good Luck!

Welcome to FABO Loic. You have a nice Scamp... very clean. I love the color and the hood scoops. Good luck with your engine swap.

thank you all !!!
some pictures:
img0999ac.jpg

img1001j.jpg

img1002xy.jpg

img1003yf.jpg

img1004o.jpg

and the project is that: sassy grass and bumble stripe matte black on the trunk..
img0864e.jpg

Welcome to the best MOPAR site in the net!

Is that a KANGOO I see parked alongside your Scamp?

Is that a KANGOO I see parked alongside your Scamp?

oh no!!!it is not a KANGOO !! it's a beautyfull CITROEN BERLINGO hdi with 90 horsepowers inside !!! it's the grooviest and coolest car I 've ever had, it's more confortable than a Kangoo... in a word, having a berlingo in France is a sign of great success...:D

citroen__citron_berlingo_1_4i_chrono_2002_2_lgw.jpg

oh no!!!it is not a KANGOO !! it's a beautyfull CITROEN BERLINGO hdi with 90 horsepowers inside !!! it's the grooviest and coolest car I 've ever had, it's more confortable than a Kangoo... in a word, having a berlingo in France is a sign of great success...:D

citroen__citron_berlingo_1_4i_chrono_2002_2_lgw.jpg

You are right !
It is more beautyfull than a kangoo!
I drove a Kangoo from Gibralter to Portugese Algarve.
Remember going 140 kph in Spain on way back!
I loved driving in Europe!

cudamike13

bienvenue a Fabo , J'aime bien ton scamp . Salute .

Gilles.

Bienvenue a FABO! Il est heureux pour vous que nous avons une bonne quantité de informées Canadiens de langue française sur ce forum.

hi fabo,
some great news !
well, I bought a beautyfull Cordoba 1978 with 360 inside, and
I took the engine and the transmission for my scamp project. :)
now, I have a lot of work to do !!!

img0152ml.jpg

img0170jm.jpg
img0186gh.jpg

img2426vv.jpg

img2435x.jpg

img0152ml.jpg

Welcome! We were in France 2 years ago and never saw one Mopar :-(

We have,in France, a lot of Mustang and corvette,
but not too much mopar !
in my city Bordeaux (city of wine), we have 1 barracuda gran coupe 1971, 1 cuda 440 1970, 1 charger 1968, 1 charger 1972, 1 dart 1964 convertible and my Scamp 1971...In my club, which is national, there are around 50 members...

Your English is way better than my French but you speak very good Mopar. Do you know the name for that shade of yellow? You have a very nice looking car.

Very nice cars that you have. I once owned a Simca 1204, 1969 Model, I purchased it new. Those cars were never popular here but I liked it. Parts were hard to get, even from the dealer. I understand that Simcas were very popular in France.

-
Back