Hi from Saskatchewan.

-
C

Codfish

Been a member here since 07, but lost password, got different computer/e-mail address, etc., and have never posted.

Looking forward to "meeting" you all and draining info from you in the quest of making my 68 Dart Gt all that it can be.

codfish

Hiya,and welcome back from a Canadian Mopar brother here in beautiful B.C!

Welcome back Codfish, Its always good to have anotjer great Canadian here wiyh us.:D Jump on in and lets take a look at your 68.

Welcome back..........cod fish in the prairies, I doubt it , but lots here in the maritimes. At least we are Canadians

Thanks for the welcome gents:cheers:.

This codfish was swept west back in 99, from Newfoundland. A buddy at work gave me the nickname, and it kinda stuck.

As for the Dart, there's pics in the restoration forum, if you like to have a look.

gary

I'm new here. It's a great site. Nice having something in common with so many people.

To the prairies of Ca-Ne-Da, :bear: :hockey:

From :angel12:Almost Heaven West Virginia, this lady says,

"Welcome Back Codfish!":thumblef:

I seen your resto thread,you,ve done quite the transformation on it!Welcome again,from a fellow Canuck!

:thumrigh:

Just got the call today that my new rear can picked up this Friday. unfortunatley, I won't be able to get it until next weekend. Stupid work:toothy3:. Oh well. Too wet here to drive it yet anyhow. Can't wait.

You guys in Ontario cruisin yet?

gary

-
Back