Hi from Saskatchewan.

-
Originally from Heart's Delight, Trinity Bay. But I left there in 1966 to see the world on the Army's nickel. :)

I've been to Trinity a few times. Had an Aunt that was born there.

I miss the "outports".

gary

:thumrigh:

Just got the call today that my new rear can picked up this Friday. unfortunatley, I won't be able to get it until next weekend. Stupid work:toothy3:. Oh well. Too wet here to drive it yet anyhow. Can't wait.

You guys in Ontario cruisin yet?

gary
I,ve been out with my Dart Sport 340 4 speed,the 66 is ready.I just found a pinhole in rear frost plug(d.side rear).I just put the frikkin thing in.Hopeing to take steering column out to get at it!

I,ve been out with my Dart Sport 340 4 speed,the 66 is ready.I just found a pinhole in rear frost plug(d.side rear).I just put the frikkin thing in.Hopeing to take steering column out to get at it!

That sucks.

I hope you can get at it easily. With the 440, I know I'd have to pull it to change one. NO room for anything.

good luck
gary

Well I,m also very tight 360 in an early A with headers!I,m hoping I,ll get access to through steering column hole?Lets keep our fingers crossed.If not I,ll have to pull,not liking the latter,as I just put it in.Did you get your Dana?Is it in?

Picked it up a couple of days ago. Just waiting for the brakes to show up, so I can run some brake lines. Figured I can do a better job of bending lines on the bench, than under the car. Should be here very soon.

gary

Hi Codfish welcome back

Hey 69 modtop do you know anyone from Lake Alma area, I have family all around there.

welcome back to the forum. maybe we'll run into each other some time, i'm in Weyburn.

Hey ya never know.

Do you know Rick Dulfort (I think that's his last name)?

Has a 70 Charger RT. 440 6pk. He races here in Estevan at the airport. Maybe you should come down too:cheers:. Need some more Mopar representation.

I actually sold a 70 Nova to a young guy in Weyburn about 7-8 years ago. It was a dark, Fathom Blue color. I've seen it shortly after I sold it, but not lately.

gary

-
Back