hi from so-cal

-

subzero05

Reaction score
brand new here. hoping to learn alot!. Recently acquired a 67 fastback with a 340 and ready to get her goin. Look forward to chattin with you guys

you will love it here this is the best site tons of knowledge to tell you anything you would need to know enjoy and welcome

i love the 67 fastbacks

brand new here. hoping to learn alot!. Recently acquired a 67 fastback with a 340 and ready to get her goin. Look forward to chattin with you guys
I see your zip is from Simi Valley, if thats your 67 with the 68 grill from Woodley park Spring Fling (the link), i owned that car a long time ago, i sold it to a guy named Ernie. Wow what a kick, here have pics of the car when i used to have it. Its was a 273, hi perf,4 speed, tach, 3.23 sure grip car.

I see your zip is from Simi Valley, if thats your 67 with the 68 grill from Woodley park Spring Fling (the link), i owned that car a long time ago, i sold it to a guy named Ernie. Wow what a kick i have pics of the car when i used to have it.

The bight blue one? Wasn't that getting painted at the shop on Easy and Agate Court. I think I met the original poster when I drove my Barracuda to a party at friends house last year.

This one...

4022368163_a12d292227.jpg

Welcome to FABO,subzero.A 67 bcuda! Humma,humma,I got to see it,pics pics, we need pics please.

<------------- I suppose you can guess why I'm interested.8)

The bight blue one? Wasn't that getting painted at the shop on Easy and Agate Court. I think I met the original poster when I drove my Barracuda to a party at friends house last year.

This one...

4022368163_a12d292227.jpg
Im 99% sure thats my old car, i added pics as far as i know that car was painted years and years ago, dick Landy or Ed Pink did a 340 for it. Here is the sincer it had fenderwell headers once upon a time. Also the person i sold it to lived on the very West end of Simi near Sinaloa and L.A. ave

Welcome to FABO! Good to have another SoCaler on board.
Put up some pics when you can so we can eye hump your car.

-
Back