Hi Guys from CA

-

Mopar Ron

Reaction score
I don't have an A body right now but we do have one in the side yard getting some work done to it (JonsGotADusta car)
we got it up and running with a 360/904 and now we are replacing the lower Qts that had pinholes in them.
and my son has a line on a 68 dart 2 dr sedan that he want to build into a UTE. we'll see if that deal works out. Ron...

Welcome. I'm in Escondido too. Hope to see you around.

Dave
'64 Barracuda 273
'74 Duster 318 (410 in the works)

Welcome. I'm in Escondido too. Hope to see you around.

Dave
'64 Barracuda 273
'74 Duster 318 (410 in the works)

Thanks for the welcome guys.......

this is my daily driver,(I know its not a"A" body)
take it to crusin' grand every friday, hang with a bunch of mopar guys, stop by and say Hi. Ron...

0000162.jpg

THAT truck is your daily driver? Yikes! :cheers:

Welcome to the board. You're gonna love it here!

Yeah, I've seen that truck before. And a sweet truck it is! I parked a couple cars down from you when they had Mopar night on Grand a few weeks ago.

Encinitas here - Welcome aboard.

I'm acquainted with Jon and his dad. His Duster looks like it has a lot of potential. Good luck.

Welcome to FABO Ron. I recognize your name from Mopart's Street Rodder forum. Also, I bought a '73 A-body k-member from you about 6-7 years ago at either Spring or Fall Fling and talked to you briefly about my '46 Dodge COE at the time. Enjoy yourself here. We have seen quite a few Moparts members here in the last 6 months or so.

Thanks for the welcome guys, yes i am a regular over at moparts in the streetrod forum, like Isaid I don't have a A body right now but would love a fastback barracuda maybe someday

Jon's moving this week so not to much is getting done on his duster, but we did get the rust cut out of the Qtrs and are ready to make the patches. Ron...

-
Back