Hi my name is Ross I have an addiction....

-

res1vw21

It's only metal
Reaction score
I am sitting on a 737-800 on my way from Seattle to New York right now and I am signed on to FABO lol I think I may have a slight problem!

That and for some reason I keep bringing home more cars, I got another one in the works right now that is staying hush hush until its for sure.

On a more positive note my swinger is getting to the point of being able to hop in and drive, just a few more things to buy (tires, adjustable rockers and new push rods) and she should be good to go... I can drive her as is but when the heads were rebuild they weren't done to the most exacting standards and so I have a slight valve tick problem.

is there an A B C E F step? lol if this secret car goes through thats where I will be....

I,m gonna guess the secret car is a 68-70 Charger?You,ve told me before that this is your dream car.no?Ross,stop in chat sometime,haven,t chatted in awhile.Hope to talk to you soon.good luck.

Hi my name is Pete and i also have an addiction. Not stopping though cause rehab is for quitters.

Hi there Ross, we'll have to get together to talk about your rehab. You know of coarse it will take a lot of beer to accomplish that. Might even have to enlist J.R.s help.:drinkers:

As your therapist we must cure this addiction. I am prescribing a new set of adjustable rockers,a new set of tires,and 8 pushrods. If the addiction worsens I will be forced to prescribe a 67 to 69 barracuda and a Dodge Demon to DRIVE this addiction from you.

i also have THE addiction. i can stop buying them. even when i am broke, i find a way to get another. please help me make it stop. the worse part is i am dead serious.lol

I will winter times a comemen, I have been busy woken on the darn thing not just talk-en about it for once lol! Close on the guess but not quite...

I,m gonna guess the secret car is a 68-70 Charger?You,ve told me before that this is your dream car.no?Ross,stop in chat sometime,haven,t chatted in awhile.Hope to talk to you soon.good luck.

i also have THE addiction. i can stop buying them. even when i am broke, i find a way to get another. please help me make it stop. the worse part is i am dead serious.lol

lol I know exactly what you mean

As your therapist we must cure this addiction. I am prescribing a new set of adjustable rockers,a new set of tires,and 8 pushrods. If the addiction worsens I will be forced to prescribe a 67 to 69 barracuda and a Dodge Demon to DRIVE this addiction from you.

lol I like your solution well who am I to argue with my therapist!

Hi there Ross, we'll have to get together to talk about your rehab. You know of coarse it will take a lot of beer to accomplish that. Might even have to enlist J.R.s help.:drinkers:

Now that sounds like a mighty fine plan!

Im waiting to see some updates on your "F" :cheers:

um yes.... As am I lol! time and money I think I will be cutting the entire car in soon though so yha there should be a big update within 6 months or so?

I would just kick him in the balls then sick my dog on him , maybe that would work :snakeman:

Why are you going to NY?

to see my sister

For some reason I thought she was going to central WA???

So did your dad cram you into a box with some air holes and smuggle you on a flight or did you buy a real ticket and you are sitting there eating those gross pretzels they give you now instead of peanuts because there are too many allergic dorks that ruined it for the rest of us?

I feel ya Ross! I have 5 cars/trucks in the driveway and just brought another one home and also just bought another 66 Barracuda that will be here within the next week or 2. Atleast 3 of the 6 are Mopars :toothy7: Have a fun and safe trip!!

lol the second one, except they are some sort of Hawaiian dried fruit thingies... yep sitting in Boston now waiting 4 hours for the damn flight home.

For some reason I thought she was going to central WA???

So did your dad cram you into a box with some air holes and smuggle you on a flight or did you buy a real ticket and you are sitting there eating those gross pretzels they give you now instead of peanuts because there are too many allergic dorks that ruined it for the rest of us?

I feel ya Ross! I have 5 cars/trucks in the driveway and just brought another one home and also just bought another 66 Barracuda that will be here within the next week or 2. Atleast 3 of the 6 are Mopars :toothy7: Have a fun and safe trip!!

Thanks yha its "just a good deal" I should Know better lol

I did however see some mopars in upstate newyork. I saw a very nicely done 70 340 swinger clone and stopped and talked to the guy for a bit and also this red 340 at a dealership lol they wanted 17k for it!
Also saw a '70 B5 RR on the way to the airport this morning.

Attachments

• 1017101227.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 69
-
Back