Hi my Name is Saara

-

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
I'm a 65 valiant signet, I was a craigslist find by my new owner who has already started buying me some sexy new clothes and jewelry. he has filled my tummy with all of my missing family jewery after embarking upon a crusade thru a jungle of parts, I was originally a 273 floor shift auto with drum brakes. most of my original parts were lost by the previous owner during a move. I think my new owner has a dirty mind, he wants to give me a boob job by installing a 273 commando engine and sway bars and all the parts from a sexy but very rusty Barracuda formula S, he's considering giving me a tummy tuck by installing the four speed from that rusty old thing, I seen him looking at my rearend and making a comment it was too skinny and I needed some work there too....I heard him say it should be a 8 3/4 to go with my sexy disk brakes I already have had done by the doctor they are bbp cup now :) then to top it off he wants me to see a dentist and get a new grille form some barracuda!! I'm not sure but I think my new owner has a dirty mind and plans on havin his way with me but when I see him look at me he has that sexy I'd never hurt you look on his face.......should I trust his judgement???? or do you have a better idea??? i'd sure like to wear a dress of Blue and gold with the intense blue pearlcoat being more prominent and an interior to match...I have beautiful gold velour lingerie that would go well with some blue but the previous owner painted my metal interior parts baby poo brown??? please help him make me sexy.
Saara
2pijl.png
Meaning and origin
Saara is a Finnish girl name. The meaning of the name is `Princess`.

Attachments

• sonya and fenders 007.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 1,054
  • sonya and fenders 012.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 1,077
  • sonya and fenders 011.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 1,031
  • sonya and fenders 010.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 1,050
  • sonya and fenders 009.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 1,035
  • sonya and fenders 008.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 1,015
Congrats waggin, beleve it or not i was looking at that ad a few nights ago thinkin about how sick it would be with a 440 in it. Glad to see it went to a good home,wheels look great on it.

well she needs some new ankelettes so if ya have some nice 65 barracuda or valiant wheel lip moldings even if they need some work I'd like to get a lil' gift or four for my "Princess" I bought her about a month ago....a young lady had her for sale and her husband died and she is taking care of her mom her grandma and her son and needless to say....I paid a lil more than she was wantin.....it had disk brakes and big bolt pattern....what's a guy to do??? even with all the missing parts I couldn't pass up a pretty face, very rust free car and very little makeup (bondo)

Awwe Sweety, I'm a sucker for a pretty face and I can see Saara with a little dental work. Valerie and the Waggin needed the same Love in that area..[... you wont ever have to worry about me rootin thrue your stash of late a parts....I'll trade ya all my late a stuff for early a stuff and throw in some Booty....:bootysha:quote=RaniDart70;1969442138]Ah Ah Ah Ah...........im not even sure how to take this....[/quote]

cool car im gonna be parting out an entire 63 dart full interior is there but needs redone if they interchange i could hook you up on alot of parts

Nice to meet your new lady friend Saara. Can't wait to see her all dolled up as only you know how to do.

Cool thread Wagg's.
It will certainly look nice when you finish - I agree the wheels look great.
Good luck findin those headlight rings, they are hard to come by.
Gary

Nice Waggs! Good on ya for helping the widow out too! Nice wheelz, cant wait to see your progress on this

Bet ya these door handles fit it. $45.00 shipped to you. :D

Attachments

• Ebay 001.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 830
  • Ebay 002.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 830
  • Ebay 004.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 835
That pre-stripped interior makes your job easier. I know you have a parts stash to put it all together again.

-
Back