HI New here

-

davejc6

Reaction score
Hello,

New here. I have a 68 cuda almost done.

what i'm looking for is a interior set.

like seat covers, carpet, door panels all in one.

I did a search one time and found but did not bookmark it.

Thanks, looking forward to lots of help here

dave 68cuda.jpg

here is my cuda

68cuda.jpg

Welcome to FABO Dave! Chances are that you may be dealing with Legendary Interiors. One of their employees is a FABO member (lail1985) and he posts when they have their sales. Sometimes, you can get 25%-30% off if you time it right. Granted, I haven't seen him post anything for a little while.

welcome to fabo!
i joined not 2 long ago also. you will easily find what you want on here i'm sure! i know i did. i'd post an add in the "car parts wanted" section though if i were you.

Welcome to FABO, you're gonna have fun here!
PM sent.

Welcome, Check this guy out. www.OnlineUpholstery And More.com I just got seat covers, door panels, and headliner from him. The stuff is first class and the service was first rate. Chris is very helpful. He is in North Collins, NY. Phone 716-870-4406. First rate, at least check out his web site.

Welcome to the world of FABO! Great lookin car and I can realate to the name.8)

Dave

Yea the pix doesn't do justice to this car. full tear down and paint and then rebuilt.

I went with the amber gold. sometimes i wish i went with black or red.

Need opinions? Would a black and gold two tone interior be to much to look at.

dave

I went with the amber gold. sometimes i wish i went with black or red. Need opinions? Would a black and gold two tone interior be to much to look at.

dave

My 65 Barracuda and Valiant convert are both gold in color similar to yours. Both have the gold interior. On your thought of a black and gold interior, I guess it would depend on how the 2 tone would be set up. Might look pretty good. Oh, and welcome to FABO!

-
Back